Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You will need to be a chad to make friends now

Not really, unless every guy there is a faggot; probably just LTN/normie or above, but I'd rather just go out in real life than use an app to find friends. :feelswhat:

Weren't you saying that Chad only theory was cope not so long ago?

I’m being hyperbolic :feelstastyman:

Online dating has become almost completely normalized, but it used to carry certain stigmas. Now, many zoomers are making friends online through apps like Bumble BFF and Meetup and facing similar criticism that online daters once did. However, it's still unknown whether friend-finding apps are a lucrative addition to dating app portfolios.

Dating apps caused more single people, more people who monopolize dating (attractive or rich guys), increased divorce and reduced marriage. Opposite to all expectations. This was partly because these apps intentionally made temporary couples break away, to use the applications and gain more profits. And friend applications will certainly increase loneliness and losing friends

i tried that once and got matches with other guys even tho i'm ugly as hell. guys don't care about looks like women do

Normies like being halo’d by goodlooking friends

Not that different from real life honest. Just need to be NT.