Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee You will eat shit and you will be happy

I refuse to be an conformist

How tf are we supposed to be the guy on the right when gynocentric soyciety actively judges our value by how palatable femroaches find us? I guarantee whichever dumbass made/posted this crap resorts to "virgin," "incel," "you get no bitches," etc. as the first dig against anyone who disagrees with him/her on anything

male virginity is laughed at openly by other males and females.

"Just deal with being alone forever inkwell":foidSoy:

So I get nothing and I am happy somehow?

Both of them are still incels though, and still lack the intimacy and love that all humans need. They could both use better copes.

male virginity is laughed at openly by other males and females.
Male virginity has negative value while female virginity is priceless. Life is a scam.

how soy would a guy have to be to smile because of 'accepting women have agency'

like literally what a bizarre thing to feel happy about

How tf are we supposed to be the guy on the right when gynocentric soyciety actively judges our value by how palatable femroaches find us? I guarantee whichever dumbass made/posted this crap resorts to "virgin," "incel," "you get no bitches," etc. as the first dig against anyone who disagrees with him/her on anything
Yep. Not only are we deprived of our core human needs like love, touch, and sex, but we even catch hell for simply existing. I lie and tell anyone who asks that I have had girlfriends before, because if I didn’t, who knows what they would try to do.

These IT yards act like we don’t have the same human needs everyone else does, and at the same time, they act like nobody judges you for being an adult KHHV

716full-klaus-schwab.jpg

IT shortening "no sex + no love + no hugs + no friends + being seen as a subhuman + etc" to "no sex" so that it's easier to disregard, classic

But foids revolve their self worth around getting with chad. Funny how sour they act when chad doesnt fuck them or doesnt commit.

Just be happy for nothing. Theres a big wide world in which you cant enjoy, such a beautiful life.

(((You will eat shit and you will be happy)))

Meanwhile foids entire lives evolve around sex and relationships

Meanwhile foids entire lives evolve around sex and relationships
Exactly they don't know what it's like to be an incel they have it so easy they would loose their mind in 2 weeks if they were us

You WILL have nothing and you WILL be happy

Exactly they don't know what it's like to be an incel they have it so easy they would loose their mind in 2 weeks if they were us
They have an idea what its like they just don’t care since they don’t have to be us. They just want us gone but can’t kill us because it’ll cause tension (which foids hate, thats why they lie), It’s illegal, and they realize we can boost their egos.

Why is it so wrong to crave romance? It’s a normal thing animals crave

"Just deal with being alone forever inkwell":foidSoy:
It must be so easy for them to accept the status quo, at the end of the day they benefit from it. I hate them.

No, your self worth is determined by your ability to get laid, you're seen as a complete bottom feeder when you're a virgin and it impacts every aspect of your life

And women having self agency? JFL. Thats putting it lightly, I don't want a complete robot but I don't want the ridiculous self entitled whores we have today that demand 6'6 chad only

That’s like telling a starving african child “yeah nigger just starve” Food isn’t everything
the niggers should have their testicles cut off
Problem Solved:yes::yes::D:yes:

no more jite sexxoo