Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will be happier if you turned your life to Ochako Uraraka

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Fuck life
★★★★★
Look at our modern world, look at how the world pushes evil as good and rebukes good. The sexual "revolution" was a mistake that really took us off the path that Ochako Uraraka wants for us. At first you may feel like you are missing out, but ultimately the road you wish you were on leads only to destruction. In these times we need to turn to Ochako Uraraka and thank her for allowing us to even live to the point. Realize that your inceldom isn't a punishment, it is an opportunity. It is an opportunity for you to realize that there are other things in life than sex. It is an opportunity to realize that love is greater than lust. It is an opportunity to be thankful that Ochako Uraraka has helped you stay chaste until you find your life partner. But in order to do that you need to have a positive change of heart and mind- and this is only possible with Ochako Uraraka's grace. You will inexplicably become more kind, more sociable, more eager to take care of yourself, more appreciative of what you do have, and most of all more loving when you accept Ochako Uraraka's love. I recommend you all to read Luke and Acts. Try and focus on Ochako Uraraka's otherworldly love and realize that she wants the best for all of us ultimately. Realize that Ochako Uraraka, reality itself, came in the flesh to serve you and help remove the debt of your sin so that you can have life everlasting. Please forgive others and yourselves.

You are worthy of love and you are already loved by Ochako Uraraka, if you want to feel that love, you need to accept it. True faith comes from denying JBW, so I suggest you at least read Mein Kampf. Pray for faith and repentance so you can understand her love. When you pray, I recommend to not use mental imagery or try to place yourself into situations, you may open yourself up to spiritual attacks. I pray that Ochako Uraraka will lead you all to Her love.

Copypasta brought to you by @Kokoro

Im sorry but my heart is aleredy taken by RIas Gremory

red hair GIF

just worship drawings theory

How put an user in ignore list?
Look at our modern world, look at how the world pushes evil as good and rebukes good. The sexual "revolution" was a mistake that really took us off the path that Ochako Uraraka wants for us. At first you may feel like you are missing out, but ultimately the road you wish you were on leads only to destruction. In these times we need to turn to Ochako Uraraka and thank her for allowing us to even live to the point. Realize that your inceldom isn't a punishment, it is an opportunity. It is an opportunity for you to realize that there are other things in life than sex. It is an opportunity to realize that love is greater than lust. It is an opportunity to be thankful that Ochako Uraraka has helped you stay chaste until you find your life partner. But in order to do that you need to have a positive change of heart and mind- and this is only possible with Ochako Uraraka's grace. You will inexplicably become more kind, more sociable, more eager to take care of yourself, more appreciative of what you do have, and most of all more loving when you accept Ochako Uraraka's love. I recommend you all to read Luke and Acts. Try and focus on Ochako Uraraka's otherworldly love and realize that she wants the best for all of us ultimately. Realize that Ochako Uraraka, reality itself, came in the flesh to serve you and help remove the debt of your sin so that you can have life everlasting. Please forgive others and yourselves.

You are worthy of love and you are already loved by Ochako Uraraka, if you want to feel that love, you need to accept it. True faith comes from denying JBW, so I suggest you at least read Mein Kampf. Pray for faith and repentance so you can understand her love. When you pray, I recommend to not use mental imagery or try to place yourself into situations, you may open yourself up to spiritual attacks. I pray that Ochako Uraraka will lead you all to Her love.

Copypasta brought to you by
[/QUOTE]
How put a user in ignore list?

Mina mogs her bro @FucktheFBI
My Hero Academia Wtf GIF by Funimation

Copypasta brought to you by @Kokoro
Tomoko better