Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will always be subject to scrutiny

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
This is my attempt at translating spontaneous and inductive thoughts into something coherent: a minor epiphany, and reminder to my fellow socially undesirables. What I say is purely experiential: everything about you is open to criticism. Everything—your looks, conversations, actions, quirks and personality, and social shortcomings, even the way you walk (yes, two girls made fun of my walk). Recognition is something I both crave and fear because it exposes my transparent faults.

But that’s simply your lot in this short life. There will always be someone laughing at you, talking about you, rejecting you. Don’t expect sympathy from dismissive and indifferent strangers, individuals who’d cry if made to share your life’s experiences. They expect to be treated fairly but can’t afford you an atom of courtesy. Your suffering is funny to them.

Me, I just want the laughing to stop.

I have become arrogant and I treat unknown strangers for no reason. I learned how they treat me and I decided to do the same. It's very funny to see the reaction of a hot girl when I treat her like a piece of poop. I know this is not going to make me have sex chances with her, but it's funny.

i dont care, if someone comes of stupid to me they will feel my anger, its that simple

dont treat me and i wont treat back

i want germanys downfall so bad , this population iye ( no ) THOSE APES, deserved it

scrutiny is what makes life enjoyable for chad and utter shit for us.

This is exactly why you become a NEET

Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone

Very well written. High IQ