Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You will all be remembered as the first generation of blackpilled people

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
As the community grows you will inevitably become statusmaxxed.

When you will be like 60 years old and there will be millions of incels in 2050 you will be a legend for saying that you used to post on the old incels.co site back in 2019. You could show people old screenshots of your posts from IT and instantly statusmaxx.

By then blackpill will be mainstream, 95/5 rule will be in effect you will get arrested for even looking at a woman as a sub5 man etc. Incel forums will be booming.

There will be millions of incels but only few will be able to claim that they were there in the most early phase of the movement.

Potential lifefuel for 2019cels and earlier cels.

Last edited:
i could just imagine being worshiped as a godly mythical figure by young incels, i would definitely cultmaxx

I smell coping.

I really hope. All my ancestors have lived during times of wars and have been the first in most armies that were back then.

I guess I can carry that on through being the first blackpilled follower and listener. I can finally when I reach the end of my road know I was right all along.

By that time shariah law will be established and foids are put in place

By that time shariah law will be established and foids are put in place
foids don't have a place. they have a job - that is to cook, clean and get fucked by their husbands.

"They shared a nightmare called inceldom, in a place called incels.co"

The society will collapse because majority of workers who provide clean water, food and shelter will refuse to work

Young standardcels in my name slauthering ugly femorloids, that would be honor

by that time this site will vanish cuz cucks, foids and jews would push to ban incels terrorist websites

Lol if you think society can survive 95/5..

I hope we do become a genuine political movement.

By that time incels forums will be censored

I'll be gone...

So that's something at least

Are you referring to the Millennials, or Generation Z?

No one is going to remember me.

cope this community will die and will looked back at as just a trend like being emo in the 2000s.

I'm already proud of being the first incel user from my country anyway

I’ve always been an incel, because I’ve never had a girlfriend or sex that wasn’t paid for. Incel since birth.

cope this community will die and will looked back at as just a trend like being emo in the 2000s.
maybe, but the power levels we have gained will stay in us.