Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You when you were 15 vs foids

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
8C26C63A 9A77 4B62 BE8E 310542CE5E93

This world is a cruel fucking joke. :feelshaha:

I was selling roasted sunflower seeds on the street to have enough money to rent sega and psx while girls my age were fucking their brains out with dicks and booze.

When i was a teen, even the MMORPG addicts had GFs. I was always the highest level at mmorpgs in my school because i didn't get pussy like my classmates so i had more time to grind.

God foids disgust me, they only want 1 thing, Chad's cock and to fuck like vicious animals and take men's money.

I was selling roasted sunflower seeds on the street to have enough money to rent sega and psx while girls my age were fucking their brains out with dicks and booze.
Those were magical times :fuk:
Shouldve come over, we could play some metal slug coop.

Those were magical times :fuk:
Shouldve come over, we could play some metal slug coop.
That would had been great, I miss playing co-op with my brother, we played streets of rage, golden axe, batman and robin, mortal kombat etc.

@kanyepilled :feelsLSD:.

The brutal reality of innocence: foids are sending nudes and fucking in their teens, while we get ignored or bullied.:feelsautistic:

When i was a teen, even the MMORPG addicts had GFs. I was always the highest level at mmorpgs in my school because i didn't get pussy like my classmates so i had more time to grind.
brutal same. I knew ricecel niggas who had gfs despite gaming more than I did.
God foids disgust me, they only want 1 thing, Chad's cock and to fuck like vicious animals and take men's money.
It's insane how shallow they are.

I was fapping to them the same time they were probably getting fucked

Although most of them were virgins I think

I was fapping to them the same time they were probably getting fucked

Although most of them were virgins I think
No foid past 14 is a virgin.

No foid past 14 is a virgin.
Correct. Most of them lose it with 12.

They start fucking literally as soon as their sexual desire kicks in which is around 12 for most people. Hell I looked at naked females even with 8. That's life on tutorial mode.

They start fucking literally as soon as their sexual desire kicks in which is around 12 for most people. Hell I looked at naked females even with 8. That's life on tutorial mode.
Exactly, the idea that foids can be "pure" and "innocent" is a giga cope.

They are all degenerates who want nothing more than to get fucked by chad. They don't even have to wait for someone to sexualize them because they'll end up sexualizing themselves. Even the foids that have strict parents will find a way to do it if given the opportunity. (At this point, locking your daughter inside a basement is the only way to prevent her from acting like a whore)

Keep in mind that this is in spite of their incredibly high standards. (Meanwhile your average guy has almost nonexistent standards and still can't get laid)

I was studymaxxing learning the quadratic equation at that age. I honestly no idea that foids were doing this back then.

Even if they don't, they still are fantasizing about sending nudes to their favorite older chad.
Virgin means both in mind and body.:feelsaww::feelsokman:

Jokes aside . It cuts deep . Omg I felt a squeeze in my heart . I just downloaded the pic to remind myself of the reality . [UWSL]يا إلهي أني أتألم ، .[/UWSL]

Black women lose it at 12

I don't want to get fucked, it would be better to compare incel with 15 vs chad with 15

When I was 15 y.o. I started skipping school ( maybe it happened a bit earlier ). Mostly listened to music ( hard rock and heavy metal) and drank beer. Practically never socialized on my own.

Over for Roastedsunflowerseedcels

One of best years of my life

I was studymaxxing learning the quadratic equation at that age. I honestly no idea that foids were doing this back then.
Meanwhile they just ask guys to do their homework for them. They literally ask anything to others. It's like they can't read themselves and everything needs to be explained to them.

Is that kid playing on some kind of tablet PC? Why else is he touching the damn monitor?

Jokes aside . It cuts deep . Omg I felt a squeeze in my heart . I just downloaded the pic to remind myself of the reality . [UWSL]يا إلهي أني أتألم ، .[/UWSL]
inshallah

thats some potent suiful right there, i almost overdosed :feelsLightsaber:

i was playing mega man legends :smonk:

@kanyepilled :feelsLSD:.
for some reason i didn't get a noti that you tagged me, was quite suprised when i was scrolling through the thread and saw it :feelshaha:
The brutal reality of innocence: foids are sending nudes and fucking in their teens, while we get ignored or bullied.:feelsautistic:
can confirm, especially the nudes part, foids were sending nudes at absurdly young ages... but i sit in my room and play fgo :feelshaha:

can confirm, especially the nudes part, foids were sending nudes at absurdly young ages...
Sending nudes is turbo slutty, why can foids't understand that nudes are ALWAYS shared, it is like a law of fucking nature.

Chads think: Lmao what a slut, better show Brad this. and not "Omg what a cute girl. I want to marry her".

Last edited:
i just played games all day:feelsXmas:

15? More like 13

No. I was taking sedatives on a daily basis for severe social anxiety. It was the only way to function.

I knew it was gonna be some bird's eye game :feelskek: i thought it was going to be league. Relatable af

You know something? Nothing's really changed since then. JFL.

You know something? Nothing's really changed since then. JFL.
For me only thing that changed that i went from league to postmaxxing on .is

From one autism to another huh

I'm fifteen right now, and I wouldn't have sex on the 0.000000001% chance she got pregnant. It would ruin my life and I would feel like garbage afterwards.

Me at 15:

Rotting while playing hearthstone

My oneitis:

Uh yea fuck me chad uh Uh UH

I'm fifteen right now, and I wouldn't have sex on the 0.000000001% chance she got pregnant. It would ruin my life and I would feel like garbage afterwards.
Just use a condom theory

Me at 15: kicking ball on garage by his lonesome.

Low T
:feelsUgh:
F6EAAA48 8036 4AA9 BB05 9590041A6C3B

Not low T, more like I don't wanna risk my future for temporary pleasure and possible another life
Just use a condom theory
Condom still has a chance. Like I said I don't even wanna rish it and I'm not even mentally mature enough tbh