Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You were that quiet kid in class without any friends

Yes i was people talked to only when they needed stationary items from me and they would use them for some time and just throw them anywhere and tell me they don't where they went

Yes I wish I was extroverted

Yes but I was also treated like trash by so-called few 'friends'. I wouldn't even call them friends because they weren't.

Yes, all of my school reports mentioned the same thing: "extremely quiet, needs to take part in discussions more".

Same. My parents always remarked upon how quiet I was too. Never made any trouble. Too bad it was just a symptom of being literal cursed genetic trash.

All the so-called 'bad kids' out partying and smoking dumb nigger weed and talking all through class all went on to get better grades and lifemog the fuck out of all the rest of us somehow.

Yes. Never had friends in highschool. I was LITERALY INVISIBLE I walked in the building and did not speak one word until I was home again.

At least I was insible, many users here got bullied at high school.

Yes. Never had friends in highschool. I was LITERALY INVISIBLE I walked in the building and did not speak one word until I was home again.

I was bullied but in the last grades invisible. As you, I never had friends in highschool

Yes but I was also treated like trash by so-called few 'friends'. I wouldn't even call them friends because they weren't.
Exactly, some of the normie scums who try nice behavior to me and i consider them as good buddies but deep down they are hidden bullies, after high school they throw me like trash and never recall me

Yes I am that quiet introvert anxious socially reserved kid with no friends

Yes, forever the outcast. I don't get to have any of the nice experiences other people get to have. I only get to experience the bad ones.

Yes except i was not quiet and the biggest jester

Yes but I was loud and extroverted before puberty

Yeah but mainly because I never gave a fuck about what people were talking about so didn't join their conversations.

I was the shortest kid in class and class clowned for attention

yes I was fuck NT society I never wanted to be part of it

In high school yes. Social anxiety disorder, autism. The few irl friends I have are thanks to college.

yeah it pretty much never gets better later
even if some ppl stick for a bit it's cope and they will disappear

i wouldnt notice a pineapple

Yes, all of my school reports mentioned the same thing: "extremely quiet, needs to take part in discussions more".
always has been for me

yeah, always getting bullied and made fun of too as an extra bonus.

Yes, and absoluetly no foids ever even said "hi" to me except a few ugly ones.

100%

Chosen last in sports too.