Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You were robbed of your youth.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
You spent the best years of your life isolated and ridiculed by others solely due to the way you look. People hated you and looked down on you based on factors you had no choice in. While you suffered, people looked at you and laughed.

Your hatred towards this world was caused by the drawbacks of being a male with genetics that females don't approve of. Males saw you as an easy target and a non-threat due to your appearance. In other words, you were blacklisted by the rest of humanity.

If you ever find yourself in a state where you have power over others, use this power to inflict retribution upon this unworthy species. Ruin the lives and wellbeing of others if the opportunity arises. Find joy in their suffering. Embrace the hate you were destined to have.

True but I also can't and don't want to be friends with normies.
Would be too much work for 0 outcome because of my looks.

youth is the only section of life that matters.

You spent the best years of your life isolated and ridiculed by others solely due to the way you look. People hated you and looked down on you based on factors you had no choice in. While you suffered, people looked at you and laughed.

Your hatred towards this world was caused by the drawbacks of being a male with genetics that females don't approve of. Males saw you as an easy target and a non-threat due to your appearance. In other words, you were blacklisted by the rest of humanity.

If you ever find yourself in a state where you have power over others, use this power to inflict retribution upon this unworthy species. Ruin the lives and wellbeing of others if the opportunity arises. Find joy in their suffering. Embrace the hate you were destined to have.
and then they say you shouldn't hate people :soy::soy::soy::soy: or bitches because not everyone is like that:soy::soy:
but your experiences have shown that 90% of people are like that.

nowadays hate is considered dangerous, and all of us should have a positive attitude towards life and people (but there is no reason for it)

Last edited:

I already am, dear fellowcel. I do it several times per day.

"but everything has a good side plus your time will come sweetie:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"[UWSL]- my therapist :feelsUnreal:[/UWSL]

i also lost my future. so much bullying fucked up my early adult years and i've been unable to progress in life for years to a point where i don't think i'll be able to get a job. i'm really surprised i'm relatively calm about this situation when i should be fucking mad.

i also lost my future. so much bullying fucked up my early adult years and i've been unable to progress in life for years to a point where i don't think i'll be able to get a job. i'm really surprised i'm relatively calm about this situation when i should be fucking mad.
The wounds inflicted on you won't heal. Learn to use your emotions in a way that benefits you long term. Hate alone can motivate people to do wonderful things

tfw no teen love :feelsrope:

Brutal, well said.
You wrote exactly what I was thinking https://incels.is/threads/most-of-us-never-lived-life.329669/ https://incels.is/threads/foids-and-normies-chads-dont-start-living-real-life-until-30-40.329455/

Brutal thread. Well at least being older usually makes you more indifferent.

It is still painful but only glimpses of that pain make it to the surface, the rest is drowned out in a big emptiness and fog.

It really is that simple.

Normies will still question how someone ends up with a blackpilled conclusion towards life for some reason.

Don't care about me, budd:feelskek::feelskek:

Hatred is based

do it FOR INCELDIA
YOUR t elevels mightve dropped from such truama

Last edited:
"but everything has a good side plus your time will come sweetie:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"[UWSL]- my therapist :feelsUnreal:[/UWSL]
Fuck this is so spot on makes me wanna kms. Especially considering that my fucking roastie shrink went on a MATERNITY LEAVE. Let that sink in for a second...

To make matters worse no good replacement shrinks. Forced me to quit meds and any sort of therapy - fully on my own now just because some Chad knocked her up. No option but to suicide now. :feelsrope:

and yet normfags will always find a way to antagonize us for being speaking out about our unfortunate hardships.