Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You were once an adult-like child, now you are a child-like adult.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Growing up, you looked older (a trait of ugliness) and were mentally more mature than your peers (also an incel trait). You used to be an adult-like child. Technically, you an adult now, but you haven't had your first sexual experience, an important milestone of adulthood, a moment when boys become men and girls become women. You are a child-like adult now.

It's like being 5 feet in kindergarten and never growing after that.

I may have been more mature, but I never looked older as a child. I looked like a kid then and I look like a kid now. Over

Me irl tbh ngl

At some point at school, if you don't consider Dwaynejohnsoncels, I was pretty much higher than most of the guys, and also frame mogged most of them. Eventually they all started growing up quickly and I ended up the most heightcel

So true, I never fit my respective age group.

Not really. Incel's are way behind socially, so you seem like a child.

I never fit into my age group. I was more “mature” than most of those my age. I would have to play the part of a young kid when around others in order to fit in.

This. I was always more mature and intelligent than everyone else when I was younger and everyone else said it themselves.

Now it's the opposite. On the outside I'm still mature and intelligent but on the inside I feel retarded from all the social isolation and all the milestones and everything I missed out on and was left behind on. I'm definitely more intelligent and mature but I'm probably not as good socially.

However, due to my ugly face, people just assume I'm unintelligent and people always patronise me and doubt me and then once I prove them wrong they develop an inferiroty complex and then criticise every tiny thing I do so they have something to feel as though they are superior to me.

No one likes it when ugly males are superior to them, they must be brought down.

This is uncomfortably close to home. I still have many of my childhood notebooks.

It's like being 5 feet in kindergarten and never growing after that.
I can relate to that analogy as someone who doesn't fit very well in either childhood or adulthood.

Even my parents remarked at how little my mentality has changed since I was a kid. I told them autists always act robotic and they agreed.