Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You were never a teenager

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Do you have cherished memories from your teen years? Did you ever sit in a car with several friends driving nowhere while laughing and having fun? Goto a party and trespass to the neighbor's pool to receive your first kiss from ur jb gf? Ever get crazy drunk with your friends and trash a convenient store?

You'll never have this.

View: https://youtu.be/4aeETEoNfOg

Teenagers have memories they cherish and will never forget, they didn't bother to studymaxx or vidyamaxx, they did poor in school at the expense of having the best time of their lives. This isn't a teenlove pill, this is a teenfun pill that none of us ever had..

I had none of that and I’m a poor loser

Do you have cherished memories from your teen years? Did you ever sit in a car with several friends driving nowhere while laughing and having fun? Goto a party and trespass to the neighbor's pool to receive your first kiss from ur jb gf? Ever get crazy drunk with your friends and trash a convenient store?

You'll never have this.

Teenagers have memories they cherish and will never forget, they didn't bother to studymaxx or vidyamaxx, they did poor in school at the expense of having the best time of their lives. This isn't a teenlove pill, this is a teenfun pill that none of us ever had..

This are things more of non-functional autists than incels, honestly.

Nothing can make up for never having a virgin JB. Foids over 13 are only useful for pump and dump yet the only hope we have is getting some roastie, it is so fucking over.

Why do I even wake up in the morning?

So,day dreaming will get the job done :feelsYall:

Same.

I felt like a kid until i started feeling like an old fart, there is not a life in between.
I still feel like a kid and an old fart

The only thing I wanted in my teenage years is to hold a foid's hand and cut class to make out with her.
All the other friend stuff and partying and having fun and all that, it never interested me at all.

i did awful in school and had no social fun, i just floated along looking like mr.bean and thats it
Yeah same I wasn’t even ugly nerd ,I was bad at everything

You'll never have this.

The closest thing I have to cherished memories were just riding in my university classmate's car on the way to a best buy to buy some part for his computer. I was that bored and he invited me to come along, so I said sure.

Thank you for that suifuel. I can only remember being ignored and bullied as a kid and a teenager. JFL. Fuck my life.

Nope it evaded me like neo evaded those bullets in the matrix.

At this point I just want to experience teen jb pussy

Funny i discovered that music video on jewtube and stopped after a few seconds because it was suifuel. My ultimate dream would have to be a teenager from the past with a group of friends and had the time of our lives

This hits hard.

Never had that kind of fun that I would always hear the kids at my high school having. High school was a BLUR. Went way too fast. Literally all I did in high school was rot, go to the gym, and play video games. I was seldom mentioned, never talked to at all, not even bullied. I say this a lot and I'll say it again, but I was basically playing stuck on spectator mode, not allowed to join the fun, and was merely forced to watch it.

Adolescence was akin to a prison cell in terms of isolation.

Last edited:
I'm in my teenage years now and i'm just LDARing, there's 0 point in trying, when you're an incel:feelsrope:

You'll never have this.

I had some good times in middle school of gaming and hanging out with my best friend at the time but he slowly pushed me away for some reason. And in high school I was a lready a depressed negative piece of shit loser. All I have is few good memories from these 2, 3 years

You'll never have this.

No; I was "studymaxxing".

The only thing I wanted in my teenage years is to hold a foid's hand and cut class to make out with her.
All the other friend stuff and partying and having fun and all that, it never interested me at all.
Same. My theory? Nobody really likes partying but does it out of hopes of getting laid and fear of missing out.