Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You were made too poor quality

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Visionary
★★★★★
So today when I was washing the sheets from my bed, my mother noticed one that was tattered and worn out from age and lots of use. She blamed me saying that’s somehow my fault. I said, “It’s not my fault the sheets are made too poor quality.” She the retorted with, “It’s not my fault YOU were made too poor quality.” Like, bruh what?! :giga: She’s not wrong though, so I guess it’s a fitting insult. Only thing is, it’s partially her fault for giving me such shitty genetics. I am in reality too poor quality compared to normal people. It just sucks when it gets rubbed in so much.

Jfl actually it is her fault because she is the one that conceived you kek :feelskek: :feelskek:

But that's absolutely brutal brocel

Jfl actually it is her fault because she is the one that conceived you kek :feelskek: :feelskek:

But that's absolutely brutal brocel
Yeah man, she quite literally gave me her severe OCD and other mental problems like Asperger’s. It is a brutal insult though. Figured I had to make a post about it because that insult came out of nowhere today

Wow.

I think you need to move.

I also feel that normal people looks ogg me and iq ogg me .pretty much in all areas of life I was below average compared to normies.

Wow.

I think you need to move.
Nah, she’s usually pretty good to me and I get to live in her house for free. This insult just came out of nowhere though

I also feel that normal people looks ogg me and iq ogg me .pretty much in all areas of life I was below average compared to normies.
Yeah man. Same. Only good feature I have is my height. Other than that I’m below average in most other ways.

I mean you didn't choose your looks or really anything about your self so idk how tf it would be your fault lol

Mogsme for having clean sheets. And sheets in general

Yeah man. Same. Only good feature I have is my height. Other than that I’m below average in most other ways.
I felt like I was so uslesss. pretty m,cuh no talent or anything. just exists

"My factory was your womb, bitch! Maybe you should have outsourced kek."

Yeah man, it sucks
are you low iq like me?
I mean did u suck at academics?
it must be brutal you walking in high school seeing normies take high level courses while you root with low iq and subhuman looks.this is my experince back in the day

I mean you didn't choose your looks or really anything about your self so idk how tf it would be your fault lol
Yeah, of course it’s not my fault. She’s literally the one who produced me. I had no control in the matter. It is partially her fault why I am the way that I am

are you low iq like me?
I mean did u suck at academics?
it must be brutal you walking in high school seeing normies take high level courses while you root with low iq and subhuman looks.this is my experince back in the day
Nah, I’m actually fairly high IQ. I’m just depressed and have severe OCD that taunts my mind everywhere I go. Again, I inherited that and my autism from my mother. It’s hard to be productive when your own brain is nagging you throughout the day

I’ll remember that one next time she insults me like that.
at-your-service.gif

Nah, I’m actually fairly high IQ. I’m just depressed and have severe OCD that taunts my mind everywhere I go. Again, I inherited that and my autism from my mother. It’s hard to be productive when your own brain is nagging you throughout the day
but low iq incledom is more brutal.

So today when I was washing the sheets from my bed, my mother noticed one that was tattered and worn out from age and lots of use. She blamed me saying that’s somehow my fault. I said, “It’s not my fault the sheets are made too poor quality.” She the retorted with, “It’s not my fault YOU were made too poor quality.” Like, bruh what?! :giga: She’s not wrong though, so I guess it’s a fitting insult. Only thing is, it’s partially her fault for giving me such shitty genetics. I am in reality too poor quality compared to normal people. It just sucks when it gets rubbed in so much.
It literally is her fault
she birthed you into this world
Shes just trying to cope around the fact that all of your suffering from genes was caused by her

Same it never began for us

I get mogged daily in everything theres no trait that I can cling to to cope I just got fucked over in everything

It literally is her fault
she birthed you into this world
Shes just trying to cope around the fact that all of your suffering from genes was caused by her
Yeah, I'm sure she realizes this subconsciously. She'd never openly admit it though

In China, everything us lower quality, and this includes us “the people”

In China, everything us lower quality, and this includes us “the people”
Brutal man. I'm a burgercel, so at least the food is kinda good around here.