Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You were just born too late

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
If you were born 70 years ago you would have had a highschool sweetheart girlfriend, who would become your wife later on. You would have had good job prospects, and even the average worker had much better buying power with his salary. One person with average salary could be the sole breadwinner for a family of 5, which is more or less unheard of today.

After world war 2 a lot of men were dead because of the war, so there was actually competition between women to find a husband. Now, the amount of young men vastly outnumber the amount of young women. Even if every woman from 16 to 50 years old would pair up with a man of her age, there would still be excess males who would never find a girlfriend. Doesn't matter how much they would improve their personality, work on their career, spend time plucking their eyebrows in front of a mirror... there would simply be no women.

This is what normies don't understand, this is what YOUR PARENTS won't understand, because they were the normies of their time. Because of the excess men that society has, the establishment wishes young men to commit suicide. Having a lot of young, single men around doesn't do the establishment any good. If you look at terrorist organizations like ISIS, I bet there's not too many married men with kids fighting in their ranks. Its only incel men, who have nothing to lose! This is why society doesn't do anything about male mental health problems, male school dropouts, male suicides and male homelessness. THEY WANT YOU TO DIE.

Last edited:
Only during the Cold War and in the first world did average men live a relatively easy and happy life. Going back further in time you would just be canon fodder or working machines having to work your ass off 15h a day, kek.

True for somewhat below average men. However, if you're ugly enough, you'd always be incel.

Only during the Cold War and in the first world did average men live a relatively easy and happy life. Going back further in time you would just be canon fodder or working machines having to work your ass off 15h a day, kek.
Yea its fucked :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I would have rather been born in the future where I can have a hyperrealistic sex doll. People seem to forget that 70 years ago was not a great time for non - whites

I dunno. I'm conventionally ugly and also my hair is thinning.

This retarded cope again :feelskek:

As a black man born 70 years ago, it would be even worse JFL

I was talking about this with my idiot family members I was born wrong era I would be married right about now or has a girlfriend

You'd be in a relationship with a toilet that doesn't love you and wouldn't ever WANT sex with you, just "gives" it to you once every few years out of social expectations.

I would have rather been born in the future where I can have a hyperrealistic sex doll. People seem to forget that 70 years ago was not a great time for non - whites

too early or too late...can never decide which one it is

either way I do know this period sucks donkey balls :chad::chad::chad::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Imo it's cope
In every era you had ugly guys who couldn't find any foid for them
It's just that people didn't know about the existence of incels until recently, but incels always existed

there was actually competition between women to find a husband.

Demographics didn't account for much. Mostly it was due to economic factors.

Foids back then didn't get college admissions, subsidized jobs, diversity hires, makework positions (HR etc.), welfare state handouts, subsidized housing, kindergartens in every corner, full time schools, fast food "restaurants" etc. at the same rates they do today. Foids back then had to work inside the house to make the meals, take care of the environment, and raise the kids, therefore they NEEDED a man to work outside and pay the bills.

The inceldom rates of 30% we see now are NOT due to there having 30% more men than foids, but rather because 30% of the foids are either career women or welfare queens who are free and empowered and don't need no men for anything (except pay taxes, that is).

In Brazil, out of 104 million foids, 30 million are single moms, 54 million are on welfare. The other 50 million are mostly elderly or underage.

A non-elite young fertile nulliparous foid is a rare sight. Their typical life-story involves getting pregnant 9 months (or so) before they turn 18 just so they can collect welfare (and, sometimes, child support) as soon as they're legal adults. They also get preferential hiring, subsidized housing and oftentimes an army of betabuxxers from church as well. Why the hell would they try to find a "boyfriend", develop a relationship that may take years before it succeeds or fails, and eventually commit to a single man, when they can simply "marry the state" and be done with it?

Last edited:
I wouldn’t have 144fps monitor or gaming pc though

Cope :fuk:

Demographics didn't account for much. Mostly it was due to economic factors.

Foids back then didn't get college admissions, subsidized jobs, diversity hires, makework positions (HR etc.), welfare state handouts, subsidized housing, kindergartens in every corner, full time schools, fast food "restaurants" etc. at the same rates they do today. Foids back then had to work inside the house to make the meals, take care of the environment, and raise the kids, therefore they NEEDED a man to work outside and pay the bills.

The inceldom rates of 30% we see now are NOT due to there having 30% more men than foids, but rather because 30% of the foids are either career women or welfare queens who are free and empowered and don't need no men for anything (except pay taxes, that is).

In Brazil, out of 104 million foids, 30 million are single moms, 54 million are on welfare. The other 50 million are mostly elderly or underage.

A non-elite young fertile nulliparous foid is a rare sight. Their typical life-story involves getting pregnant 9 months (or so) before they turn 18 just so they can collect welfare (and, sometimes, child support) as soon as they're legal adults. They also get preferential hiring, subsidized housing and oftentimes an army of betabuxxers from church as well. Why the hell would they commit to a man, or even try to find a "boyfriend"? They simply "marry the state" and that's it.

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Is social welfare in Brazil really that big?? Assumed whatever they have is pretty small like most 3rd world countries

To be fair, if we were born 70 years ago we would have likely died in childhood or one of the wars that killed off so many men. Being a subpar male has never been good at any point in time. It's just that now instead of dying young we get to live a dull existence in which we're unwanted by society, and women in particular. Whether that's preferable, I'm not sure.

Is social welfare in Brazil really that big?? Assumed whatever they have is pretty small like most 3rd world countries
54 million foids on welfare.
31 million retirees (mostly on the state).
-- That's 85 million people living on entitlements paid by...

97.5 million workers.

That leaves out 32.5 million people are neither living on entitlements nor working... mostly are the worker's own children and neets.

(account for some accuracy errors, please)

The numbers don't lie. This society is doomed.

I'm pretty sure cucking was not uncommon even in the 1950s.

Resonates, I've always felt I was born in the wrong era.

If you were born 70 years ago you would have had a highschool sweetheart girlfriend, who would become your wife later on. You would have had good job prospects, and even the average worker had much better buying power with his salary. One person with average salary could be the sole breadwinner for a family of 5, which is more or less unheard of today.

After world war 2 a lot of men were dead because of the war, so there was actually competition between women to find a husband. Now, the amount of young men vastly outnumber the amount of young women. Even if every woman from 16 to 50 years old would pair up with a man of her age, there would still be excess males who would never find a girlfriend. Doesn't matter how much they would improve their personality, work on their career, spend time plucking their eyebrows in front of a mirror... there would simply be no women.

This is what normies don't understand, this is what YOUR PARENTS won't understand, because they were the normies of their time. Because of the excess men that society has, the establishment wishes young men to commit suicide. Having a lot of young, single men around doesn't do the establishment any good. If you look at terrorist organizations like ISIS, I bet there's not too many married men with kids fighting in their ranks. Its only incel men, who have nothing to lose! This is why society doesn't do anything about male mental health problems, male school dropouts, male suicides and male homelessness. THEY WANT YOU TO DIE.
Dude, not even that far back:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. 80% of the users here would've ascended in the pre-Tinder era(e.g. the early 90s-00s). Just one look at episodes from Cheaters got Caught, and you'll see a bunch of blackcels/whitecels sub 5 men with wives/girlfriends. Granted, those videos were from like 2002-2004:smonk::smonk:

I'm pretty sure cucking was not uncommon even in the 1950s.
It was not uncommon, but there were laws in place to curb a foid's whorish nature (e.g. there were no fault divorce laws). If a foid cheated on you with the milkman or mailman:lul::lul:,she was shamed and ridiculed by everybody in the community unlike now, and with the added bonus that she wouldn't take half of your shit, you didn't have to pay alimony,etc.:feelsokman::feelsokman:

It was not uncommon, but there were laws in place to curb a foid's whorish nature (e.g. there were no fault divorce laws). If a foid cheated on you with the milkman or mailman:lul::lul:,she was shamed and ridiculed by everybody in the community unlike now, and with the added bonus that she wouldn't take half of your shit, you didn't have to pay alimony,etc.:feelsokman::feelsokman:
Yeah, but it doesn't stop the fact that she can still have an affair with the neighbor next door without the husband knowing and have him raise kids that are not his.

There are many examples of people growing into adulthood without knowing that their dad wasn't really their dad.

I don’t care when I’m born.

Imo it's cope
In every era you had ugly guys who couldn't find any foid for them
It's just that people didn't know about the existence of incels until recently, but incels always existed
statistically wrong. In Tsarist Russia (yes, a poor shithole country), only 1% of all women and 2% of all men never married. Now, the number of virginal men is still very small in the West, but you got to add all these men who have to waste enormous efforts to "get laid" say, at least 3 times a year, whilst in 1960s they would have been married by age 27. Now theyre in their mid 30s, and believe me, these brainwashed beta cucks :bluepill: are deeply unhappy with their miserable life and their only consolation is: "But at least I'm not a virgin, unlike you! I got laid 6 motnhs ago, but you have never even been kissed" Ha ha ha.

No, i'd still be an unlovable loser. I mean i was incel even in pre Tinder era.

I would be in a mental asylum if it was 70 years ago

This is why society doesn't do anything about male mental health problems, male school dropouts, male suicides and male homelessness. THEY WANT YOU TO DIE.
Tsar bomb blackpill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
And high iq :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
And 100% true :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

You make some great points seems to me

@Emba would refute this

I wish I wasn't born at all tbh

If I was born 70 years ago,i would be getting flogged by white men:feelsjuice:

If you were born 70 years ago you would have had a highschool sweetheart girlfriend
Welp, time to get the time machine out

a lot of men were dead because of the war, so there was actually competition between women to find a husband
THIS IS WHY WE MUST UNITE AND FORM AN ARMY. If we can form our own incel version of ISIS, not killing non-muslims but fighting and defeating the Chad classes, we can recreate this situation where men are the minority and foids fight over us