Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal YOU were chosen to see brutality

incalculable

incalculable

environmentpill is the last stage of blackpill.
★★★★
YOU were chosen to see and witness brutality. Such brutality that you cannot erase from your mind and pretend that nothing happened as an attempt to move on and cope.
YOU were chosen to see couples cuddling, hugging, holding hands and kissing each other.
I have 2 brothers that study at the same school i do. I BET they have NEVER seen the things i saw. They've probably seen couples only 1-2 times. I've seen it like 15+ just these past two months.

During lunch time, They just sit in the same bench looking down at their phones, just chilling. But I keep roaming around the school and i guess you can imagine the things i have to endure in front of my eyes. BUT THEY DON'T. EVER.

It's like WE WERE CHOSEN TO SEE BRUTALITY. Just to make us more jealous and angry. WE CANNOT ESCAPE.
Be it on the Internet or in real life.
There is no escape.

Last edited:
And apparently we can hear brutality too.
I was just walking through the school hallway and 3 boys aged like 9-11 were talking about some boy (probably around their age too) that was dating some girls. Brutality can be not only visible but audible. There is no escape from this.

And apparently we can hear brutality too.
Agree

Sometimes I go down the street or on public transportation and I listen to a lot of thing, even things that have to do with previous thoughts I had during the day.

Literal Paranoidmaxxing

Matrix theory

They are synchronicities, we cannot escape them because they are what we attract like a magnet.

God's Chosen People

This aint star wars buddy