Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You want too know where you stand in the food chain? Ill tell you how

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Get tinder, bumble if you get no matches just rope its fucking over dont even attempt at life and ldar forget looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing just ldar you will never get a job and get anywhere in life :feelshaha:

The TinderPill is pretty conclusive. Even men who struggle to get dates can easily get matches. Not getting matches is nuclear grade ropefuel.

I know exactly where I stand
Lion facts

The TinderPill is pretty conclusive. Even men who struggle to get dates can easily get matches. Not getting matches is nuclear grade ropefuel.
i only get matches with bots

Get tinder, bumble if you get no matches just rope its fucking over dont even attempt at life and ldar forget looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing just ldar you will never get a job and get anywhere in life :feelshaha:
Truecel never bothered with ''dating apps'' because it never began for them.
Only fakecels use that shit.

Using Tinder as an incel is the best way to destroy the rest of confidence you still have

tinder is for cuck
cold approch is for chad
surprise sex is for gigachad

Truecel never bothered with ''dating apps'' because it never began for them.
Only fakecels use that shit.
This. I've never tried them, since it's pointless. Even normies suck at dating apps.
For a true incel, it's just senseless torture.