Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You want IncelTear gone? This is our chance!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
Pay attention what is going on Reddit right now with the Reddit power-mod faggot named Amiee Challenor who is also married to a self-admitted pedophile is currently in hot water right now over his father who was holding a child hostage to rape repeatedly in the same home that the Reddit mod/admin was living in ignoring the screams of the child while even participating in it. This makes Peter Bright look tame in comparison. This is criminal garbage that IncelTear constantly pins on us for without any proof period, yet this whole thing is going on in Reddit's front lawn and in the house where plenty of subreddits are going private, comments are disappering, and users getting suspended over this Amiee thing or simply discussing it on Reddit anywhere, even on the PMs!

THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO TAKE DOWN INCEL TEAR ONCE AND FOR ALL!! The trolls who are on the PMs on Reddit, if you're reading this post do what needs to be done! Mention the name Amiee Challenor or Amiee Knight on the PMs or troll IncelTear users with the name and poof! No more IncelTear, they might even lock their page or Reddit Admins might even suspend the page & it's pedophile users completely.

A whole breakdown on what is going on

Imagine caring about that site or its subhuman users.

No, I am not in favour of shutting down someone else's speech. That's some SJW shit. They have the right to say whatever they want. Either ignore them or mock them, but don't shut down their platforms. You sound like a progressive SJW cuck.

No, I am not in favour of shutting down someone else's speech. That's some SJW shit. They have the right to say whatever they want. Either ignore them or mock them, but don't shut down their platforms. You sound like a progressive SJW cuck.
Everything about him screams he's not an actual incel, just a sub 8 coper. I bet OP is a 6/10.

I'm bored tbh and want to create some chaos by banning a few useless subreddits. You guys are no fun.

why would I want to take them down? Their bluepill retardation entertains me

They will just make another one, the original sub was banned once and they just migrated

I'm bored tbh and want to create some chaos by banning a few useless subreddits. You guys are no fun.
We are just silly inkwells incapable of having fun tbh.

I don't want them gone, I like to remind myself normies are human trash.

Their sub is dead anyway. Nothing but the same 10 faggots screenshoting here 24/7 while projecting their insecurities.

They will just make another one, the original sub was banned once and they just migrated
Was it? Didn't just one of the mods IT mods just nuked it? I think that's quite different than getting it banned, which would result in any clone subreddits getting banned within days.

Their sub is dead anyway. Nothing but the same 10 faggots screenshoting here 24/7 while projecting their insecurities.

Was it? Didn't just one of the mods IT mods just nuked it? I think that's quite different than getting it banned, which would result in any clone subreddits getting banned within days.
I think it was banned, this IT is called IncelTear, the original was IncelTears

:soy::soy:

Trigger them, piss them off, and cause chaos in their platforms (though imo the best strategy is ignoring these idiots). Hell, even going ER on these faggots (in minecraft) is permissible, but don't use SJW logic to deplatform them. I am in favour of shipping all these IT troons and faggots over to our friends in the Middle East where they'll meet their fate like that whore Louisa Jespersen did. But shutting them down is a cucked SJW move. And I do NOT condone that.

The idea of cuckit going away sounds so based but then you realize it would end up getting replaced by some even worse website that would be even more cucked

The idea of cuckit going away sounds so based but then you realize it would end up getting replaced by some even worse website that would be even more cucked
I'd rather have Twitter and TikTok being taken away first

Pay attention what is going on Reddit right now with the Reddit power-mod faggot named Amiee Challenor who is also married to a self-admitted pedophile is currently in hot water right now over his father who was holding a child hostage to rape repeatedly in the same home that the Reddit mod/admin was living in ignoring the screams of the child while even participating in it. This makes Peter Bright look tame in comparison. This is criminal garbage that IncelTear constantly pins on us for without any proof period, yet this whole thing is going on in Reddit's front lawn and in the house where plenty of subreddits are going private, comments are disappering, and users getting suspended over this Amiee thing or simply discussing it on Reddit anywhere, even on the PMs!

THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO TAKE DOWN INCEL TEAR ONCE AND FOR ALL!! The trolls who are on the PMs on Reddit, if you're reading this post do what needs to be done! Mention the name Amiee Challenor or Amiee Knight on the PMs or troll IncelTear users with the name and poof! No more IncelTear, they might even lock their page or Reddit Admins might even suspend the page & it's pedophile users completely.

A whole breakdown on what is going on

Man tbh I don't really care about those fgts if they wanna waste their time posting about us let them jfl

Not sure why people here are against the idea. If there is a chance then take it.

Not sure why people here are against the idea. If there is a chance then take it.
because it resembles soyciety cancelling something they don’t like and going against free speech

even though it’s hilarious to watch when soyciety has to cancel stuff that has been a huge part of it’s inner workings (social media)
It’s like cannibalism of the best kind

They are foids. Can't you tell that most of these high post count users are suspicious as fuck? Only a foid or gay would feel the need to spend all day here obsessing over their 'enemies' only to have mercy on them for the killing blow

They are foids. Can't you tell that most of these high post count users are suspicious as fuck? Only a foid or gay would feel the need to spend all day here obsessing over their 'enemies' only to have mercy on them for the killing blow
cope. Foids are busy fucking chad
IT userbase is 99% trannys and denialcels

Because taking it down is a SJW move. Just because someone finds them offensive or can't deal with their existence doesn't mean they need to be taken down. By the same logic this site too, could be taken down. That's my main objection to it. I am not a proponent of cancel culture, and I'll never be.

Because taking it down is a SJW move. Just because someone finds them offensive or can't deal with their existence doesn't mean they need to be taken down. By the same logic this site too, could be taken down. That's my main objection to it. I am not a proponent of cancel culture, and I'll never be.
revenge is a chad trait

revenge is a chad trait
Sure, I'm not against revenge. I'm against cancel culture:
Trigger them, piss them off, and cause chaos in their platforms (though imo the best strategy is ignoring these idiots). Hell, even going ER on these faggots (in minecraft) is permissible, but don't use SJW logic to deplatform them. I am in favour of shipping all these IT troons and faggots over to our friends in the Middle East where they'll meet their fate like that whore Louisa Jespersen did. But shutting them down is a cucked SJW move. And I do NOT condone that.

Genuinely could not care less about what’s happening on IT
Imagine caring about that site or its subhuman users.
IT lives rent free in these niggas heads

Last edited:
The virtue signallers always have the most to hide.

I can't wait for IT to crop out the responses in this post and then make some retarded thread with a title saying

"Rent free"

Last edited:
I can't wait for OT to crop out the responses in this post and then make some retarded thread with a title saying

"Rent free"
they dont seem to understand the term "rent free".
we basically make like 1 thread per 4 days about them.
meanwhile every thread on IT is about us.
begs the question who lives inside who's head rent free?

they dont seem to understand the term "rent free".
We basically make like 1 thread per 4 days about them,
meanwhile every thread on IT is about us.

begs the question who lives inside who's head rent free?
Exactly

We need to remember that they're made up of mostly women and trannies, which means they don't really have much mental stability to begin with.

Usually when I browse Feminists echochambers advocating for misandry for more than 1 minute it boils my blood. But IT is a different story. Those fags are so pathetic it's entertaining to know we live rent free in their heads. Their posts scream ''bawww I'm butthurt and need to vent about how a meanie this guy is please someone give me circlejerk validation'' . Most of those users spent all their time browsing and shitposting and if you bother to check their post history and profile you'll see they are literally mentally ill depressed losers that are in the edge of roping.

I want them gone too, tbh.

because it resembles soyciety cancelling something they don’t like and going against free speech

even though it’s hilarious to watch when soyciety has to cancel stuff that has been a huge part of it’s inner workings (social media)
It’s like cannibalism of the best kind
They would do the same so it doesn’t really matter. It would only benefit us if they were gone so why shouldn’t we. If we follow that logic then we shouldn’t ban bluepillers either.
Yeah it’s weird. Like there is a literal opportunity and nobody wants to jump on it because they want to be better than sjws which is just dumb
All this argument does is justify not fighting back and being passive. What we do doesn’t change the fact that people want this site down. It would only benefit us. But if it is what you think then you shouldnt complain about them since you refused to take an opportunity to do something about it.

All this argument does is justify not fighting back and being passive. What we do doesn’t change the fact that people want this site down. It would only benefit us. But if it is what you think then you shouldnt complain about them since you refused to take an opportunity to do something about it.
I'm not complaining about them, I enjoy it when my stuff goes on their sub. It gives me an ego boost.

Why would we shut down one of our greatest sources of advertising?

Cope, they should all be put in concentration camps. You know this is exactly what they would do to us if they had the power.

Cope, they should all be put in concentration camps. You know this is exactly what they would do to us if they had the power.
I didn't object to that

if IT was gone. everyone there would move to fstdt

Who cares, it will just come again like it did before.

if IT was gone. everyone there would move to fstdt
So? They have a way bigger audience on reddit. Deplatforming works and that's why it's always done to incels @NearlyOver @Fancy Alcoholic

One of my posts got featured here. Suifuel. I hate those fucking bullies.
So? They have a way bigger audience on reddit. Deplatforming works and that's why it's always done to incels @NearlyOver @Fancy Alcoholic
We should find a way to ruin their reputation, just like they do to us insulting us of being racists, rapists or even pedophiles. They are a literal hate group spreading misinformation and calomnious hate speech, and no one bats an eye. At least, our grotesque accusations against them would do some good to the internet.

Last edited: