Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope You wake up tomorrow morning...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★
...you're on rocky ground and the sun is beating down. You get up and realize that you're further above the ground than usual. You look around and you see what looks like an American desert area stretching for miles.

You see a wooden building and you go into it. It looks like an old school saloon. There's a woman cleaning glasses behind the bar. Then you suddenly notice a mirror on the wall. This is what you see:
614bTf83TjL AC UF8941000 QL80

You're a bit shocked but you don't really know why because you've always looked like that, that's you. The barmaid asks you:
"You look startled, is something wrong sir?"
You squint, pick up a tooth-pick and say: "I just had a really bad dream that's all".
"A bad dream, whatever about sir?" Says the barmaid polishing the glasses with excitement.
"Well, the dream felt like a lifetime, well at least decades. I don't remember much, but it felt like I was about a two hundred years into the future, where carriages drove without horses and everyone was looking at these little glowing tablets all the time. I remember that I felt lonely and ugly and that love always evaded me, there was something about inkwells too, it's all a blur now".
"Ugly? But sir! You're the most handsome cowboy we get around these here parts! And we couldn't thank you enough for putting Big Ol' Jack McCracken six feet under!" says the barmaid, blushing.
"Why thank you Bessie, thankfully it was only just a dream, now will you pour me some of your finest whiskey? I'm riding to Nevada to see the wife and children soon" you say.

As you ride into the sunset you still can't quite shake that dream from your head, how miserable it was, what if you had stayed in that dream forever? When you drift off to sleep by the campfire thinking about your wife and children however, all that worry melts away.

Swallow the: #ThisIsJustADreamYouAreActuallyAHandsomeCowboyIn1884Pill

is this some kind of gay cowboy fetishism website

I would rather not look like some disgusting cowboy LARPer ty

The cowboy part is just because Clint Eastwood is so associated with that. I would like to wake up having realized my life was just a nightmare and realize that i I actually looked like this and was 6'4:
Eastwood Publicity Still 1960s

In any era.

It's in the middle of the night where I am. I'm just doing some before-bed coping.

The cowboy part is just because Clint Eastwood is so associated with that. I would like to wake up having realized my life was just a nightmare and realize that i I actually looked like this and was 6'4:
View attachment 1238552

In any era.

It's in the middle of the night where I am. I'm just doing some before-bed coping.
nigga is fapping to cowboys before sleeping wtf

Cracker menos schizo e enrustido desse fórum