Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You wake up as GIGA chad

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
what would you do and how would your life change. What does the rest of ur life look like.

Creampie 1,000,000 sluts and start modeling

keep posting on .is and waging

find @mentalcel1 's mother and :panties:

If I looked like this guy I could do whatever I want.

I’d basically just live the kind of happy and content playboy lifestyle Leonardo DiCaprio presumably does now and which George Clooney did before getting married. :feelshehe:

Meaning I’d have various trysts and one night stands as my libido calls for it and if or after I got bored of that I’d do the Clooney young and hot girlfriend thing where he basically would get with the current hottest girls on the market and keep them around for a certain amount of time as a glorified fuck buddy or whatnot until they got too boring or aged out and then much like Clooney and probably to avoid problems for myself I’d find some way either before the relationship began or when it ended to let the girl down gently so I don’t burn any proverbial bridges should I want to fuck her again later or I too get old and senile and possibly self destructive like Clooney and so want to wife one of these past dumped broads up. :feelsclown:

Not that his current wife had been dumped prior by him mind you but alls I’m saying is in Clown World with the ways the laws are geared against men marriage is simply a bad and or very likely potentially self destructive prospect to enter into these days for men. :feelsugh:

So I’m definitely not saying marriage as a concept is bad, quite the opposite infact but under ZOG, as a man, it’s basically a no win scenario for you should things turn sour. :feelsUgh:

Anyway though yeah I’d just be about living a good life of comfort and pleasure with as low a risk to my personal safety and well being as possible so I’d always practice safe sex and if I thought something was off about some chick after I banged it out with her or thought the rubber broke or she sabotaged it somehow to break I’d take my now sorry ass to the ER (lol not an intended Elliot Rodger pun btw) and get some retro viral shots and hope that it would prevent me from contracting HIV/AIDS. :feelswhat:

I’d also take whatever else they might give me to prevent STD contagion and make various appointments problems weeks or months from the ER visit for various more tests and follow up blood work and results gathering before finally feeling I was safe and out of the woods. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
The problem is the way I see it is I'd still need to actually be able to approach women no matter how Chad I am.

It's not much use having 1000 women liking you if you never approach any of them or go anywhere you might interact with them.

I would fuck a lot of women and status/moneymaxx by being an actor/model. My life and interests would still mostly still be the same besides that

Go to sperm banks to have multiple kids with no worry, have a bunch of one-night stands, modeling / try to statusmax/moneymax online via sites like youtube and Instagram from my looks.

Tiktokmaxx and live off of my face and fuck any whore I want. Basically vinnie hacker

Dan Bilzerian 2.0

I would just enjoy the good things of life which i can’t now bc life denies me them

Wouldn’t change anything id still have the same brain and know this blackpill knowledge so even though I’d be a giga Chad no women would want me based off those facts

Wouldn’t change anything id still have the same brain and know this blackpill knowledge so even though I’d be a giga Chad no women would want me based off those facts
Now that's projection lol: it's not that they wouldn't want you, it's that you wouldn't want them.

what would you do and how would your life change. What does the rest of ur life look like.
Not really sure.

The biggest immediate change would be women looking at me