Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You understand the incel mindset now?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

In the back of your moms car driving me to KFC
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1e8lq0f/i_dont_understand_inceldom_mindset/

The only way to black pill somebody is to send them wheat waffles videos, if they don't respond well just give up.

If they do respond well just send them incels.wiki and the rest is up to him

The only way to black pill somebody is to send them wheat waffles videos, if they don't respond well just give up.

Meeks story should be enough, If not then they are stupid.

Meeks is so recessed too. Further segmenting the idea that modern women choose based on ornamentation and not fitness.

Dude it's just one guy. Any sane person wouldn't become blackpilled just off of this
They will see he got famous by the looks, Keep coping!

Cuoinotung pepe the frog
Funny hahaha

I like multigrain pancakes. Waffles require too much effort. Cleaning the waffle iron takes the fun right out of all them buttery syrup square holes...

I like multigrain pancakes. Waffles require too much effort. Cleaning the waffle iron takes the fun right our of all them buttery syrup square holes...
Pizza

ADD blueberries and sugar to the waffles for the ultimate expirience!

Dude it's just one guy. Any sane person wouldn't become blackpilled just off of this
I always see you around making normie esque bluepilled comments. just making observations

Yes attractive people tend to be more favored upon, get more potential partners, etc, everyone knows that. But for most people I would assume we kinda just acknowledge it and go on with our lives
do IT whales really think attractive people live in a vacuum? do they not realize the people that favor and bow in awe at attractive people are they themselves? NPCs really do have no sense of self-awareness

But theres also many more cases of similar things happening this is just the most high profile pne

do IT whales really think attractive people live in a vacuum? do they not realize the people that favor and bow in awe at attractive people are they themselves? NPCs really do have no sense of self-awareness
They are either coping truecels or landwhales trying to gaslight us to feel better about themselves

I always see you around making normie esque bluepilled comments. just making observations
Bluepilled = saying that nobody is going to become Blackpilled from just Meeks?

Of course his story is very brutal but the average guy is just going to dismiss it as a freak incident

Bluepilled = saying that nobody is going to become Blackpilled from just Meeks?

Of course his story is very brutal but the average guy is just going to dismiss it as a freak incident
meeks is the most brutal blackpill there is
Meeks is the biggest blackpill there is, Your a stupid low IQ idiot if you think not.

Meeks is the biggest blackpill there is, Your a stupid low IQ idiot if you think not.
I'm not denying that it is, I'm just talking about the average normies and their mental gymnastics

I'm not denying that it is, I'm just talking about the average normies and their mental gymnastics
Then blackpill them your way

Yes it's foolproof

I met a 5'3 Asian and I send him incels.wiki and I haven't seen him since april
Ask him to join here.

sure but for ITcels and other feminist retards it's a mindfuck because they only think in absolutes

they cling on desperately to a model of foid behaviour where pERsonality and feminism are central. if foids aren't always wonderful and will group together to praise someone's 'bad personality,' it would shatter their whole worldview

sure but for ITcels and other feminist retards it's a mindfuck because they only think in absolutes

they cling on desperately to a model of foid behaviour where pERsonality and feminism are central. if foids aren't always wonderful and will group together to praise someone's 'bad personality,' it would shatter their whole worldview
0C2uRjdl

Heres some women who loves personality :bluepill: