Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious YOU THOUGHT INSERT CD MODE WAS THE EASIEST DIFFICULTY? , NO , THEY ARE ON CUCK DOES IT MODE

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
they dont even need to do the trashwork theirselfs, they call mr. husband ( ala cuck ) or mr boyfriend ( ala cuck in training ) and let them do it for them

if a foid is a 6 + she aint loving you not that she does below that either , its just the cucks turn and he will most likely do everything for her bc shes so pretty

Foids snap and talk cute for a bit and mr boyfriends will be slaves for her like good little boys , and those cucks still dont get it

let alone society and goverment are pampering them for no reason besides being born a cunt , even the goverment itself are cucks for foids , propably those guys up there have some perversions you cant even imagine , nothing compared to my crush / hardcrush fetish where i jerk of to a woman crushing a snail , mouse or tiny animals with her heels while she laughs sadisticly or moans like the slut she is

they are going to new heights while we rot , even i couldnt thought about , that cunts would have it even easier, till today

Last edited:
IMG 20190113 144559

Gone on you with the whore and go young Lahore she's on cucks him mode.

I am living life on Nightmare difficulty.

You are right on, friend.

Download a bot to play for me while I clean Chad’s cum out of my ass difficulty