Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You think you're entitled to sex?

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
The incel bashers say we feel entitled to sex and that I must think I deserve a girlfriend but I feel the complete opposite!

My self-esteem is zero, my confidence is destroyed. I feel like an empty shell and my life is a complete joke.

Even [by some miracle] if I had a chance now I know i would mess it up, unless she really, really liked me. I'd have to put on an act and be a completely different person. It's all fucked!

Yes because sex and relationships are vital to human mental health.

"Entitled" is and always was some strawman.

ofc, by the simps logic chad shouldn't be entitled either

No. However I don't think I did anything to deserve a life of loneliness either. all i want is the opportunity to get a girlfriend, the same opportunity my looksmatch has of finding a boyfriend. This inequality in society is due to female hypergamy which is an evil trait in women which leads to suffering for all.

No. However I don't think I did anything to deserve a life of loneliness either. all i want is the opportunity to get a girlfriend, the same opportunity my looksmatch has of finding a boyfriend. This inequality in society is due to female hypergamy which is an evil trait in women which leads to suffering for all.
Couldn't of said it better myself

Of course I am. I have a penis, and foids have vaginas. There should be no reasons for foids to deny sex to me. Sex is the only kind of commodity that a man can't produce by himself. But he needs it to stay healthy both physically and mentally. Foids know it, they know that men are in desperate need for sex all the time. And they use it to their advantage, leaving millions of men sexless. This is an outrageous case of physical abuse that must be addressed if we want to live in a just society.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I want a sex life and to be happier and feel life is more worth living. I'm at least double the age of most here, I just hope something happens for you guys before it affects you even more deeply with irreversible mental health damage!

Don't get me wrong, I want a sex life and to be happier and feel life is more worth living. I'm at least double the age of most here, I just hope something happens for you guys before it affects you even more deeply with irreversible mental health damage!
You must be truer truecel than others here, it was a lot easier back in the day to get foids than these days. I'm sure many here wouldn't be incel if they were born earlier

The word 'entitled' is retarded and is only there to make our desires seem inherently wrong before anyone has even had to explain why. We want sex, which makes sense because it's an important part of human life.

The word 'entitled' is retarded and is only there to make our desires seem inherently wrong before anyone has even had to explain why. We want sex, which makes sense because it's an important part of human life.

You must be truer truecel than others here, it was a lot easier back in the day to get foids than these days. I'm sure many here wouldn't be incel if they were born earlier

I don't think it was a lot easier, it was hard for uglier unpopular guys in the 90s too.

But with online dating and smartphones taking over it has given women even more options. So even the uglier and poorer girls can be more picky.

Some say just find a single mother your age, but they don't want me, just like they didn't want me when they were younger and childless.

Clearly not, but then everybody needs to check their entitlements.

Truly, nobody is entitled to anything. And women are no exception.

"Entitled" is and always was some strawman.
Clearly not, but then everybody needs to check their entitlements.

Truly, nobody is entitled to anything. And women are no exception.

Exactly what @LittleBoy says above.

My self-esteem is zero, my confidence is destroyed. I feel like an empty shell and my life is a complete joke...

Some say just find a single mother your age

Rather die alone than raise another man's bastard children. That's my only standard.

If i'm entitled to food and water, then i'm entitled to sex. They all have the same thing in common, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

I don’t even care that much about sex. Just want a pretty girl to hang out with and do stuff with and go places together.