Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You Think You Can Ascend

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
You believe there's hope huh? There's none because you are an ugly loser. Nobody will ever respect or like you, no woman will ever love you, even your own parents realize you are genetic trash and wish they'd never given birth to you. You were meant to suffer from birth to death, nothing positive will ever happen to you.

But that's ok, because you can keep being productive. Pay for the pump and dumps of chads and stacies abortions with your hard earned tax dollars. Contribute to society and the economy to ensure chads, chadlites and women, all prosper and live a stress free life. Keep struggling to feed yourself and live in fear of homelessness and starvation. Always be one step away from the abyss but never take that plunge, because you have a purpose. To be a tool for other people to use, while you get scraps.

So enjoy my fellow incels, continue living a pleasant life. It's all yours.

I never thought nor will ever think there is hope. I'm meant to rot till death.

Brutal truth

Yes.I just need gymmaxxing and surfer for eyes, jaw and hairline

I fap to lolis

I'll keep note of that.

I'm an oldcel. I don't want to ascend anymore. I want revenge.

Don't go jokER

But that's ok, because you can keep being productive. Pay for the pump and dumps of chads and stacies abortions with your hard earned tax dollars.

Imagine paying your taxes, 18 and under gang rise up

Anyone who has hope for ascension is a LARPer/fakecel or bluepillled tbh