Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story You think there are guys "uglier" than you with girlfriends. Think again.

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I know this coworker, he is skinnier and shorter than me definitively nothing that we will call a chad, and I swore this guy was uglier than me (I am technically his superior in the Agency), But turn out this "uglier" than me guy is a big slayer, change girlfriends every month, and have cute girlfriends that bring him gifts for this birthday. LIKE WTF!!!. But then In my mind a ray of hope shine (wrong). "If this guy is uglier than me, perhaps my inceldom is caused by another factor" (oh boy how stupid I was).

So Agency decided to take a picture of every employee (promotional picture for the site), And I see that this "ugly" guy decided to use this picture in his tinder profile. "Good Idea," I thought to myself perhaps do the same, perhaps this time so decided to create a new Tinder account". Then one week, two weeks. no match!! (something is very wrong). But then I notice my coworker's tinder. FULL OF MATCHES. WITH CUTE GIRLS!!!! WTF!!! THIS GUY IS SUPPOSE TO BE UGLIER THAN ME.

And then the black pill finally kicks into my brain.
What if this guy is NOT UGLIER THAN ME?
What if I am indeed the ugliest of my group?
What if that is a trick of my brain to protect my ego?
What if I there is something ugly in me, that I cannot pin-point? (But foids do)

This would definitely explain everything.

In summary when you see a couple and you notice the guy is ugly (than you) think again because is just your incel brain playing you tricks.

I consider this to be scientific proof. I'm indeed an ugly dog incel. From that day every time that I have the temptation to think that I have some kind of attractiveness when I look into the mirror, I think again. And turn out science agrees with me.

Reference for HighIQCells
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0146167208318601?journalCode=pspc

Last edited:
im uglier than everyone

I know this coworker, he is skinnier and shorter than me definitively nothing that we will call a chad, and I swore this guy was uglier than me (I am technically his superior in the Agency), But turn out this "uglier" than me guy is a big slayer, change girlfriends every month, and have cute girlfriends that bring him gifts for this birthday. LIKE WTF!!!. But then In my mind a ray of hope shine (wrong). "If this guy is uglier than me, perhaps my inceldom is caused by another factor" (oh boy how stupid I was).

So Agency decided to take a picture of every employee (promotional picture for the site), And I see that this "ugly" guy decided to use this picture in his tinder profile. "Good Idea," I thought to myself perhaps do the same, perhaps this time so decided to create a new Tinder account". Then one week, two weeks. no match!! (something is very wrong). But then I notice my coworker's tinder. FULL OF MATCHES. WITH CUTE GIRLS!!!! WTF!!! THIS GUY IS SUPPOSE TO BE UGLIER THAN ME.

What if I indeed the ugliest of my group?
What if I there is something ugly in me, that I cannot pin-point? (But foids do)

In summary when you see a couple and you notice the guy is ugly (than you) think again because if just your incel brand playing you tricks.

I consider this to be scientific proof. I'm indeed an ugly dog incel. From that day every time that I have the temptation to think that I have some kind of attractiveness when I look into the mirror I think again. And turn out science agrees with me.

This could have some truth to it. A lot of men overestimate themselves to the point where there is always some inherent bias when you rate yourself as opposed to rating someone else.

But still... How's that guy succeeding?!

Guys uglier than me don't exist. Even The Elephant Man mogs me

Men are very poor at identifying the physical traits that women find attractive.

this dosent really make sense dude. you cant really trick yourself into thinking an attractive guy is ugly. maybe if hes a normie but still how all the tinder success?

I experienced this tbh. I always thought guys with brute looks are uglier than me. The facial hair and big arms type. The caveman type. Also when I had a black boy in my class in middle school. I thought I mog him cause my skin is lighter and I'm not like him, tall, brute, with curly hair. Only after I got blackpilled I realize they mog me

Most men don't know how to evaluate other men's attractiveness.

What if I indeed the ugliest of my group?

In summary when you see a couple and you notice the guy is ugly (than you) think again because if just your incel brain playing you tricks.

I consider this to be scientific proof. I'm indeed an ugly dog incel. From that day every time that I have the temptation to think that I have some kind of attractiveness when I look into the mirror, I think again. And turn out science agrees with me.

This is what happens when you dont know how to rate basic aesthetics.

Most men overrate themselves
And u probably just cant rate other men

You are ugly bro, sorry :feelsbadman:

My poor incel brand

:feelsbadman:
Maxresdefault 19

MY BRAND!!!

This could have some truth to it. A lot of men overestimate themselves to the point where there is always some inherent bias when you rate yourself as opposed to rating someone else.

You don't need to be a Chad to be a slayer. Slaying is all about bodycount, and you can get a high bodycount as an average male or even as a below average female (landwhales on Twitter, grannies) but that doesn't make them "Stacies."

Im have confidence that I'm ugly that most here

Most men overrate themselves
And u probably just cant rate other men

You are ugly bro, sorry :feelsbadman:
Agreed
This is what happens when you dont know how to rate basic aesthetics.
Agreed

JFL at being black pilled and STILL not knowing how to properly rate other people and even still continuously over rating yourself. Clear blue pilled traits.

Last edited: