Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You think ascending will save you?

sothaincel

sothaincel

Incel Dagoth Ur
No matter what we’re always going to be blackpilled, even if we “ascend.” I’m tired of cherrypicking ugly men in relationships because at the end of the day we would just get cucked.

It is more than just sex.
It is making friends. You hang out with other couples.
When you're with a girl, it's easier to make friends. If I'm alone I look creepy.
It's also about making more money, accomplishing.
I've read this many times, even on Incel Tears, that sex, in itself won't solve many problems, but the things that come with friends, which you will accumulate will.
With friends, you can network and get more accomplished.
So having a girl makes it easier to get friends / connections, which you get to keep, even if the relationship doesn't work out.

Last edited:
Ascending doesn't exist, sorry to tell you.

No matter what we’re always going to be blackpilled, even if we “ascend.” I’m tired of cherrypicking ugly men in relationships because at the end of the day we would just get cucked.
Ascending gives validation, increases confidence and creates temporary happiness while allowing you to experience one of the greatest pleasures that exists in life. Not ascending means you will be depressed and suicidal for life.

I'm sure it will. But only if the foid is a >5/10

Not at all, there is nothing to save