Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You studied, you worked, you gave your best ... only to understand that you are not visually fit

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Any incel that is studyingmaxx or trying careermaxx, it's over man, I'm serious, don't even try at this point if you are a truecel the outcome will be you becoming a joke for trying, for not trying, for caring, for not caring, your hard work will be treated as standard work with nothing impressive about, your minimum mistakes will be exploded out of proportion, they will invent any bullshit about you and will say that it's writen in your body posture, they will humiliate you and stab you behind your back, then with a psycopath smile they will say "Geez, why he don't talk to other people? He is so sour, you can see in his face TeeHee."

Your coworkers will make fun of you, take hidden pictures of you and post in their private group mocking you for the whole company, there is no way out, there is no other path for the incel on a workplace, but tbh there is just two paths but one is almost impossible to reach and the other is the way of the cucks.

The impossible one is to be so good in what you do, but so damn good that you will become the authority in your workplace, people will do what you say, search you for help and lick your balls if they need to, but reaching this far without heavy experience is almost impossible and for a truecel to stay in a job for so long to become the best one in that is another hard task.

Now the other way, the way of the cucks, you know when you hear the normie advice "Just laugh with them about it.", so the other way is to laugh at yourself let them turn you in a joke and accept it, let them humiliate you and then laugh with them, give up of your honor and self-respect like the cucks love to do, and maybe they will give you snack as reward.

This is your destiny if you don't visually fit.

That's why i dropped out of school at 9th grade.

You didnt genemaxx so now you can only experience 30% of what life has to offer.

There is no hope, no carreermaxxing for ugly guys. We only have rope. :feelsrope:

Realizations like these (along with many others) are why I dropped out of college

I studymaxxed and currently careermaxxing. I'd like to say I'm a hardworker and you know where that got me? Nowhere. I'm literally working for nothing. I don't even buy anything other than fast food. There's nothing I want other than a gf who cares about me, but its impossible. I'm all alone.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Working in STEM is honestly not as bad as you think. I won't go into much detail (as I don't want to accidentally get my ass outed) but as long as you get really good grades, you get in. I got into baking, not only as a cope and for cheap sweets, but also b/c I knew it would make my coworkers tolerate me if I came in with snacks once every few weeks.
I studymaxxed and currently careermaxxing. I'd like to say I'm a hardworker and you know where that got me? Nowhere. I'm literally working for nothing. I don't even buy anything other than fast food. There's nothing I want other than a gf who cares about me, but its impossible. I'm all alone.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You need a cope, my dude. Anime is good, forummaxx is good, and I personally love reading. And if you have disposable income, I would suggest going to some restaurant, like with real servers and shit. Feels good to have foids serve you, NGL

Last edited:
I got into baking, not only as a cope and for cheap sweets, but also b/c I knew it would make my coworkers tolerate me if I came in with snacks once every few weeks.

Very smart and devious. Did you ever watch Dexter? That was his strategy too. He always brought in donuts for everyone to build rapport and affection.

Very smart and devious. Did you ever watch Dexter? That was his strategy too. He always brought in donuts for everyone to build rapport and affection.
Yeah. When I saw the first episode I was like "This man knows what's up." Was honestly a little surprised that normie writers thought it up

Any incel that is studyingmaxx or trying careermaxx, it's over man, I'm serious, don't even try at this point if you are a truecel the outcome will be you becoming a joke for trying, for not trying, for caring, for not caring, your hard work will be treated as standard work with nothing impressive about, your minimum mistakes will be exploded out of proportion, they will invent any bullshit about you and will say that it's writen in your body posture, they will humiliate you and stab you behind your back, then with a psycopath smile they will say "Geez, why he don't talk to other people? He is so sour, you can see in his face TeeHee."

Your coworkers will make fun of you, take hidden pictures of you and post in their private group mocking you for the whole company, there is no way out, there is no other path for the incel on a workplace, but tbh there is just two paths but one is almost impossible to reach and the other is the way of the cucks.

The impossible one is to be so good in what you do, but so damn good that you will become the authority in your workplace, people will do what you say, search you for help and lick your balls if they need to, but reaching this far without heavy experience is almost impossible and for a truecel to stay in a job for so long to become the best one in that is another hard task.

Now the other way, the way of the cucks, you know when you hear the normie advice "Just laugh with them about it.", so the other way is to laugh at yourself let them turn you in a joke and accept it, let them humiliate you and then laugh with them, give up of your honor and self-respect like the cucks love to do, and maybe they will give you snack as reward.

This is your destiny if you don't visually fit.
My advice is save enough money for surgery, cant say theres no hope when you havent even tried surgery.
Its either you go through the pain of surgery or go through the pain of being an incel until you die.

And unlike a lot of the fakecel here that says 'surgery cant make me slayer so its useless' my goal is to look like a normie. So people would treat me like a human, and I get to have a shot at a normal social life. Thats enough for me.

It's very hard to push through education as an incel.