Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You still wont have gotten a gf even ıf modern technology didnt existed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Why do you people act like you have gotten pussy before the first examples of modern technology was invented ?
İts scientifically confirmed strongest man in a society always got the most pussy/breed,no technology means almost no cope.You had only two ways to cope before technology,become a merchant for some rich asshole and waste your life traveling while deforming your body thanks to lack of medicine or wait for a war to happen and hope you die for some bulllshit religious cause after months of being abused by Chad commanders and other soldiers.

You were fucked ıf something bad happened to your family before modern technology and modern economic systems,all your houses,farms and business would be gone since market was controlled by royal people who were almost un-touchable
Chads were allowed to take away your land by force ıf they have gotten enough support or force you out of your land by socially isolating you from rest of people.

Maybe you say ''But modern technology made woman whores since life was easy'' thats bullshit,even in the Roman empire woman were toying with man and were doing degenerate things like being in a harem or having sex with animals.Technology will always evolve there is no way of stopping it unless you are Mandark from that special episode of Dexters Lab where he banned people from inventing things and set humanity back to chipped stone age.

based and high iq

İts scientifically confirmed strongest man in a society always got the most pussy/breed
[citation needed]

Besides, the technology that fucked us up was social media / online dating, not like escalators and fax machines.

I agree somewhat on those eras with swords and bows and arrows, but plenty of ugly men in the 1700's, 1800's and 1900's had wives and multiple children. Albert Einstein was ugly as sin but he was still able to cheat on his wife with other women.

[citation needed]

Besides, the technology that fucked us up was social media / online dating, not like escalators and fax machines.
stacy would rather dry hump either one of those things than fuck us :feelskek::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

I think history has proven that if you are short or ugly (or both), and still want to slay you need some other wildcard. Be rich, be talented, be connected, etc. That seems to stay consistent. Perhaps where tech comes in is that it has give foids access to an international buffet whereas before they were locked to what was around.

Last edited:
I agree somewhat on those eras with swords and bows and arrows, but plenty of ugly men in the 1700's, 1800's and 1900's had wives and multiple children. Albert Einstein was ugly as sin but he was still able to cheat on his wife with other women.
Maybe they did but it wasnt really a relationship.
Woman in those times were married out of desperation for protection,most of them only wanted the advantages their husbands family gave them.
Foids in those times didnt even gave a shit about their husbands death since they already got the benefits.
Foids also didnt gave a shit about children since children were seen as nothing but labor without modern technology and child protection laws of today.

Maybe they did but it wasnt really a relationship.
Woman in those times were married out of desperation for protection,most of them only wanted the advantages their husbands family gave them.
Foids in those times didnt even gave a shit about their husbands death since they already got the benefits.
Foids also didnt gave a shit about children since children were seen as nothing but labor without modern technology and child protection laws of today.
Of course, but all of that is true today, outside of the desperation part.

That’s brutal to hear. No matter what time period it is still over.

Image0 2 5

true, even ugly women I could never imagine someone settling for now had husbands back then.

Very true. I'm still ugly, short. Women would still not want me. No matter what time period. :feelsbadman:

Depends on the period and the odds of me dying as an infant, being enslaved or just murdered in some dumb warfare.

The thing is more like a cultural trend, back in the day the world was more based and punished women for their bad behaviour (just like society does with men these days so we don't go out murdering people and raping women), of course a few stupid women did it anyways (some with power got away with it, others were murdered and punished).

Humans follow the trend, we react accordingly to the stimulus we're given and we're kinda of "brainwashed" by these cultural norms (one of the reasons why most boomers and their precedents are disgusted by homossexuals while millennials and zoomers are utter fags)