Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You simply can't argue with IT

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
I hold the view that incels are a domestic terrorist threat v0 ove5mg08m28d1

I hold the view that incels are a domestic terrorist threat v0 qok4wg08m28d1

I hold the view that incels are a domestic terrorist threat v0 ts0y2h08m28d1

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1dlpo9l/i_hold_the_view_that_incels_are_a_domestic/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

The only "argument" they have against us is "muh racism" and "muh misogyny", no common sense whatsoever

I hope this wasn't posted already

People on IT are idiotic retards. You can’t argue with stupid people because it’s impossible to dumb yourself down to their pathetic level

They can never be reasoned with since they're delusional fools who follow Jewish propaganda

they don' even know what incels are anymore
brainbroken by manosphere

Lol, I first asked her a genuine question, and when she responded with nonsense, I just started trolling. Begetting a mission where we compile the information of all the active IT users wouldn't be a bad idea though. She didn't post the screenshot of this, but she literally said it's not a black mans fault if he rapes a woman.

I’ve been trying to reason with them for years before I just gave up. Their brains are the size of a mouse shit, not even.

Doxxing redditors = terrorist level threat

Another tacit admission cucktears is full of overinflated unwarranted self importance, delusionally believes the entire world revolves around them and thus they are entitled to be pandered to and cuddled. Doxxing an overweight disgusting fatcuck redditor is grounds for terrorist behavior to these people since they have the idea everyone who disagrees with them is a violent extremist. When that's a laughably asinine notion to any other sane functioning well adjusted person (aka anyone not browsing reddit and obsessing over random strangers online).
How much of an overentitled egotistical narcissist do you have to have be to genuinely think just because you get doxxed, that means the entire government has to label the person you're arguing with on the internet as domestic terror threats? Newsflash retard, nobody in the FBI gives a shit if random morbidly obese wastes of oxygen on leddit get their feelings hurt.

Last edited:
Woman brain moment. I hope she gets raped by a nigger.

People on IT are idiotic retards. You can’t argue with stupid people because it’s impossible to dumb yourself down to their pathetic level
They are desperate to have someone lower than themselves in society.

"It's hard to argue with a smart person but impossible to argue with a stupid person."

Lol I don't have a life :feelsbadman:
I can see that. Man, that’s brutal. I honestly thought I spent too much time on here and couldn’t imagine being on here any more. You are gonna be a paragon with 10,000 posts before I even hit 5,000 posts, lol

I can see that. Man, that’s brutal. I honestly thought I spent too much time on here and couldn’t imagine being on here any more. You are gonna be a paragon with 10,000 posts before I even hit 5,000 posts, lol
Brutal postcountpill :feelsrope:

Idk I might take a break for awhile, we shall see.

You can't debate with women since they are irrational emotional beings. The moment they are proven wrong you can see the mini emotional breakdown they do to escape.

yeah they keep saying the same things over and over they all sound braindead like bots trying to talk human but failing to do so they make it obvious its like all there comments are auto generated by ai not by real people

Brutal postcountpill :feelsrope:

Idk I might take a break for awhile, we shall see.
You should at least back down on the time spent on this forum man. That much blackpill in such a short time can be a lot. Try to find some more copes to distract yourself if you can

You should at least back down on the time spent on this forum man. That much blackpill in such a short time can be a lot. Try to find some more copes to distract yourself if you can
Yeah, you're probably right. Thanks brocel :feelsokman:

You can't debate with women since they are irrational emotional beings. The moment they are proven wrong you can see the mini emotional breakdown they do to escape.
This is exactly why women shouldn't be in leading positions. They are simply too emotional and don't really care about spreading and seeking the truth