Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You shouldn't have sympathy for anyone as an incel.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's cucked to care or have sympathy for anyone except yourself.
No one cared or had sympathy for me when I was getting beaten every day by my parents and siblings and bullied everyday in school, in fact they actually laughed and enjoyed watching it.

Based and woke. Only care yourself and your wallet.

What if nobody has it, btw? Like, even those who seem to have it?

What if nobody has it, btw? Like, even those who seem to have it?
I'm assuming "it" means sympathy, I don't believe a single person in the world has genuine sympathy or cares about anyone else other than themselves they just pretend. foids/toilets will only care about you if you're chad, foids only want you to have sympathy so you feel bad and be a good little goy and betabux them.

I don't believe a single person in the world has genuine sympathy or cares about anyone else other than themselves they just pretend.
Yeah, it seems so.

No one cared or had sympathy for me when I was getting beaten every day by my parents and bullied everyday in school, in fact they actually laughed and enjoyed watching it.
Same,i never forget and i never forgive.
I have 0 mercy,someone could die in front of me and i wouldn't give a fuck because no one cared about me.

i have sympathy for other incels but thats it

i have sympathy for other incels but thats it
Your fellow "brocel" would kill you if that meant they'd have a guaranteed chance of fucking/dating a stacy/becky/ugly foid, but that would never happen so it's okay to have sympathy for your fellow brocels. :feelsautistic::feelskek:

Last edited:
Fuck everyone except for my brocels :feelsLightsaber:

Your fellow "brocel" would kill you if that meant they'd have a guaranteed chance of fucking/dating a stacy/becky/ugly foid, but that would never happen so it's okay to have sympathy for your fellow brocels.
:feelskek:

No one cared or had sympathy for me when I was getting beaten every day by my parents and siblings and bullied everyday in school, in fact they actually laughed and enjoyed watching it.
I only have sympathy for people who are exactly like me in every way

Good post, fellow incel. I am mostly in agreement with it.

However, I do have some amount of sympathy for fellow mentalcels.

High IQ, the graycel was not GrAY

I shouldn't, sometimes I still do though.

SIMPathy is for cucks. As an incel, You gotta Evilmaxx

Honestly you shouldn't have sympathy for anyone regardless of whether you're male or not.

Id care about a brocel

Only care yourself and your wallet.
DCFFF205 9931 476A A808 D6070EB4ED77

Absolutely true. Be cold and mean. Fuck everyone else.

It's ironic because people who tend to say this shit will end up in it.

I learnt this lesson even before joining inceldom. After coming here and realising just how much people hate me further killed any empathy left in me. The only people I care about are ugly men.

I learnt this lesson even before joining inceldom. After coming here and realising just how much people hate me further killed any empathy left in me. The only people I care about are ugly men.
I would say I don't even have empathy for ugly men, I mean just look at this forum, cumskins would be happy and celebrate if some ethniccels here got bombed to shreds and vice versa.
This is why a beta/incel revoultion will never happen

I would say I don't even have empathy for ugly men, I mean just look at this forum, cumskins would be happy and celebrate if some ethniccels here got bombed to shreds and vice versa.
This is why a beta/incel revoultion will never happen
Beta revolution has already started tbh. Google semen terrorists in South korea. Although on a very small scale but yes men are fighting back

I have empathy for other incels

i only have empathy for other blackpilled incels. bluepilled incels are even worse than normies because they spend their time advocating against us and punching down just to have foid and normies attention.

I proudly make it a point never to have sympathy for anyone who disagrees with me on any subject that I feel passionately about. None of them ever had sympathy for me. I learned from them. The "noble liberal who supports everyone's right to free speech" is the biggest lie in the history of the world. You'd sooner find an incel-loving foid than a noble libtard.

I used to think like this when I was a teenager.

Based and woke. Only care yourself and your wallet.
Recently, I had sympathy for a stray dog. He had been begging in town for almost 3 month. Each time I saw him, was a new injury. I cried because he kept looking worse and worse...

No one loved him.

Anyway, I decided to rescue him.

He is doing OK now. Still a perpetually Hungary boy. But he stopped trying to eat my (more important than him) cats.

He's a good doge

Recently, I had sympathy for a stray dog. He had been begging in town for almost 3 month. Each time I saw him, was a new injury. I cried because he kept looking worse and worse...

No one loved him.

Anyway, I decided to rescue him.

He is doing OK now. Still a perpetually Hungary boy. But he stopped trying to eat my (more important than him) cats.

He's a good doge
I was mainly talking about people in my thread, dogs and cats can be lifefuel and good friends :feelsYall::panties:

I was mainly talking about people in my thread, dogs and cats can be lifefuel and good friends :feelsYall::panties:
I know. But it's so rare that I care about people...
For example. I couldn't afford to rescue a homeless dude...

other people will just use you if you are any nice to them

this is a FFA world no team mates

True. Also helping anyone is cucked. I feel bad only for fellow incels or kids who are bullied or men who were bullied too.

I know. But it's so rare that I care about people...
For example. I couldn't afford to rescue a homeless dude...
Don't help homeless dudes or homeless foids, they're leeches and parasites

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back