Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "You shouldn't do X because it makes women uncomfortable!"

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Funny how society always wants us (as undesirable heterosexual males) to make restrictions towards our own freedom for the sake of others because we makes others "uncomfortable", but at the same time nobody gives a fuck when other groups make us uncomfortable.
A few days ago I was at a national park (famous for its plants) - and guess what I found there: Used condoms, literally smeared shit and fucking nudists strolling around. The entire time I felt extremely uncomfortable. Imagine taking your kids there and they see shit like that. And it wasn't a nudist park (yes, the state deliberately gives these people separate areas to separate them from the norm), but a national park. If I complained about that people would call me a bigot.

When a national park (not a nudist park or fucked up shit like that where they would be among their own) becomes almost uninhabitable due to being a fucking ground and a cesspit of various forms of nudism/degeneracy while talking to a woman can land you in jail (look at PUAs) then you know how bad things really are; there you didn't see as much plants/animals/rocks as you saw dicks and shit, they completely occupied the area but if you watch a female too long you get thrown out of the gym for making her uncomfortable with your very existence in her proximity - so these people will attack us for no reason except arbitrary feelings of females with no (physical/verbal) offense on your side while finding excuses when others shove their dick in your face.

Society wants/expects us to restrict ourselves (in our personal freedom) at all time to not bother females/others, but at the same time it will find excuses to justify that shit. Suddenly when you say that you feel uncomfortable you become the problem. We should restrict ourselves all the time, but nobody else restricts themselves anymore in that shithole. When I see couples nearly starting with copulation in the train, a man nearly fingering his GF during a lecture, nude whores demonstrating in the cities while drinking themselves to oblivion in the summer heat (with all the vomit and other delicacies that follow - including the unbearable smell of sweat), sex scenes of the most abhorrent kind like cunnilingus in every movie/TV series or fucking degenerates transforming a national park into a cesspit of everything vile and disgusting I should shut my hole and not only accept, but condone it, but when a female feels uncomfortable by the presence of a male (without any initiation of physical/verbal contact or exposure on his part) then he must leave. How the fuck does anyone manage to mentally justify that?

Because they see us as lesser people, and thus feel justified in restricting our freedom and well-being.
They don't see us as humans, so they will feel everything they do towards us as completely justifiable.

Funny how society always wants us (as undesirable heterosexual males) to make restrictions towards our own freedom for the sake of others because we makes others "uncomfortable", but at the same time nobody gives a fuck when other groups make us uncomfortable.
A few days ago I was at a national park (famous for its plants) - and guess what I found there: Used condoms, literally smeared shit and fucking nudists strolling around. The entire time I felt extremely uncomfortable. Imagine taking your kids there and they see shit like that. And it wasn't a nudist park (yes, the state deliberately gives these people separate areas to separate them from the norm), but a national park. If I complained about that people would call me a bigot.

When a national park (not a nudist park or fucked up shit like that where they would be among their own) becomes almost uninhabitable due to being a fucking ground and a cesspit of various forms of nudism/degeneracy while talking to a woman can land you in jail (look at PUAs) then you know how bad things really are; there you didn't see as much plants/animals/rocks as you saw dicks and shit, they completely occupied the area but if you watch a female too long you get thrown out of the gym for making her uncomfortable with your very existence in her proximity - so these people will attack us for no reason except arbitrary feelings of females with no (physical/verbal) offense on your side while finding excuses when others shove their dick in your face.

Society wants/expects us to restrict ourselves (in our personal freedom) at all time to not bother females/others, but at the same time it will find excuses to justify that shit. Suddenly when you say that you feel uncomfortable you become the problem. We should restrict ourselves all the time, but nobody else restricts themselves anymore in that shithole. When I see couples nearly starting with copulation in the train, a man nearly fingering his GF during a lecture, nude whores demonstrating in the cities while drinking themselves to oblivion in the summer heat (with all the vomit and other delicacies that follow - including the unbearable smell of sweat), sex scenes of the most abhorrent kind like cunnilingus in every movie/TV series or fucking degenerates transforming a national park into a cesspit of everything vile and disgusting I should shut my hole and not only accept, but condone it, but when a female feels uncomfortable by the presence of a male (without any initiation of physical/verbal contact or exposure on his part) then he must leave. How the fuck does anyone manage to mentally justify that?
chads and foids can do what they want, but if you're an ugly male you're expected to keep your head down and know your place

ER fuel

Maybe they are returning to monkee

chads and foids can do what they want, but if you're an ugly male you're expected to keep your head down and know your place

ER fuel
I've come to a point where anything is ER fuel for me.
Fuck this shit dude. It's simply enraging the freedom these people have while they do that kind of shit to us.

Sickening to the highest level tbh.

Sickening to the highest level tbh.
i once legit heard a story at work about a stacy complaining that guys from her work added her to facebook

she was like "yikes! on linkedin its ok because its career oriented, but i want nothing to do with these guys outside of work! our relationship should be strictly professional" so basically if you're not chad know your place and dont go anywhere near stacy except to help her at work

i once legit heard a story at work about a stacy complaining that guys from her work added her to facebook

she was like "yikes! on linkedin its ok because its career oriented, but i want nothing to do with these guys outside of work! our relationship should be strictly professional" so basically if you're not chad know your place and dont go anywhere near stacy except to help her at work
"Don't use Tinder!" the normalfag says, "Normal people meet on the job/in the studies/etc." - meanwhile this is how it goes when you try to initiate contact with a woman you met irl, but then you don't just have the rejection, you have successfully shat where you ate and now have even detriments in your professional life and your prospects of moneymaxxing. Normalfags should just put the make-up on and look according to their profession when they give us dating tipps.
You should do x because it makes women uncomfortable
Based deparment has called.
thats easy to say but no one wants to be looked at with disgust
I have long stopped to care about that, what I care about a real consequenes like bullying in the work place or job loss that could result from a failed interaction with a woman.

"Don't use Tinder!" the normalfag says, "Normal people meet on the job/in the studies/etc." - meanwhile this is how it goes when you try to initiate contact with a woman you met irl, but then you don't just have the rejection, you have successfully shat where you ate and now have even detriments in your professional life and your prospects of moneymaxxing. Normalfags should just put the make-up on and look according to their profession when they give us dating tipps.
spot on tbh

once legit heard a story at work about a stacy complaining that guys from her work added her to facebook

Yeah I heard something like that too, rage fuel

It’s really fucked up that society has come to “don’t make the girls feel uncomfortable”

this is its biggest problem, lol, of course in reality it isn’t but all the faggots and normies say like Woman should be allowed this and that, bro Woman already can do anything they want, they are the privileged, and someone must take it from them sooner or later

Last edited:
People never care about subhumans.