Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You shouldn't care about a woman's mental state

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
You shouldn't care about a woman's mental state. Women are enemy combatants. They are there to ruin your life. You should see them as enemies. You want to see them suffer, and get killed by a car. When I see homeless women on the streets, I am satisfied knowing that they are drug ridden and malnourished. That is a victory for patriarchy.

who the fuck said i did? i never cared about a single woman in my life and i don't intend to

who the fuck said i did? i never cared about a single woman in my life and i don't intend to
The amount of women worshipping on this forum is disgusting.

I rape, I throw away, I move on

You shouldn't care about a woman's mental state. Women are enemy combatants. They are there to ruin your life. You should see them as enemies. You want to see them suffer, and get killed by a car. When I see homeless women on the streets, I am satisfied knowing that they are drug ridden and malnourished. That is a victory for patriarchy.
W

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back