Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You shouldn't be considered American if you're not white

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
whites mogged any race in America, just accept it, mang.
yea ik niggers built n shiet, but they were forced to, Chico.
Whites outnumber every single race by double, and can also be considered the "model majority."
Everyone wants to be white

If you're born in America as something other than white, then you are a LARP tbh go to niggerland or wherever tf you from, mang.
Whites were responsible for America so they should get credit for it. They should be the only ones to be called Americans
you're not American if you're not white, Chico :smonk:

over for nonwhites

Unfortunately the white race is dying and in next 50 it completely wiped out and America will Brown-Latino country

thats not how citizenship works nigga

Real whites make up less than half of the us population. It’s not a white country it’s a multi racial country with a large white minority.

You just grouped the entire other minorities together. We are nothing alike.
nigger iq could never be dared to be compared to rice iq

over mang
Real whites make up less than half of the us population. It’s not a white country it’s a multi racial country with a large white minority.

You just grouped the entire other minorities together. We are nothing alike.
nigger iq could never be dared to be compared to rice iq

over mang
I didn’t group them. Together.I don’t where you got that. I just said it’s a multi racial country which it is. At least the interior of the country is still majority white.

I didn’t group them. Together.I don’t where you got that. I just said it’s a multi racial country which it is. At least the interior of the country is still majority white.
o I thought u meant minority in terms as like whites vs everyone else

over

Meh, same old, same old.- The same attitudes were thown around during America's earlier days, when different groups of white immigrants would claim that only they were the true Americans.- "Send all these filthy Irish back", etc.

You'll need to bring a more detailed argument if you want to convince people that you're not just some random crank, like those people long ago.

Our diverse population is one of the things that makes America strong and successful.- It broadens the ideas & innovations that our society can produce.- It encourages smart people from other countries to move here and contribute their ideas & skills too.
-

Our diverse population is one of the things that makes America strong and successful.
It's a false cope to hide the idea that America isn't a race. It's a nationality.

over

White people are gifs. It should be illegal for shit skin ethics to fuck gods

America is a white country, nominally, but thanks to Jews it's also black. American Blacks literally aren't accepted in African countries because they are so different than them. American Whites and Blacks should just re-segregate and team up against the actual invaders; the brown masses from the south.

CE08332F 4597 48CD BCF1 F4C686A48A26

Another day, another kid makes a race war