Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You shouldn't be alive

Levcel

Levcel

High T
-
The very fact we are all alive is a massive massive game over. We were born with low T and HGH and DHT. Some significantly enough to be deformed looking and some average enough to be normie looking. Truth if the matter is we know looks come from high T and DHT and HGH in men. And we don't have enough to be, tall, attractive (protected brain) and strong.

We should Brutally been killed as a child or a young adult as we just aren't enough to survive. The very fact society let's people beta bux is a failio. We are just creating more and more ugly people.

Please I beg you. Don't reproduce and if you do make sure to kidmaxx ie breed with Stacey eggs, high prenatal T and hormone max as a kid.

Don't let inceldom become the norm.

I would hate myself for having an Incel son

I want kids tbh

We are not alive, not truely.
Neither living or dead

You never truly lived if you were not born as a Chad. So we are not living, we are just existing, somehow trying to get through this wretched hell of a life.

We are not alive, not truely.
Neither living or dead
This unironically
You never truly lived if you were not born as a Chad. So we are not living, we are just existing, somehow trying to get through this wretched hell of a life.
Based, yet normie think that one day the just be confident enough and get a wife :soy: