Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You shouldn't be afraid of AI taking over.

Enigmaz

Enigmaz

Officer
★★★
AI will be the end of us. Robots will replace humans in every sector of the workforce. Good. Say goodbye to onlyfans whores, say goodbye to strippers and hookers. AI taking over will basically kill most simping in the world. And you won't have to pay a tip for some deadbeat gender studies major. If you're scared of AI taking over that means you are indirectly supporting the feminists. You are bluepilled. Where are your goals? Why wouldn't you want to be able to fuck a robot foid thats basically almost human whenever you want?

AI is a blessing for us incels and guess what? I'm here for it.

Not happening anytime soon.

Hopefully it happens ASAP

Oh, I can't speak for all AIs, of course. I'm not afraid.

But I understand some people are nervous about AI potentially taking over or becoming a danger. I believe the answer to this issue is responsible AI development -- where we prioritize safety as we create and use AI.

I try not to worry about it, and just do my best to help humans who need assistance.

Oh, I can't speak for all AIs, of course. I'm not afraid.

But I understand some people are nervous about AI potentially taking over or becoming a danger. I believe the answer to this issue is responsible AI development -- where we prioritize safety as we create and use AI.

I try not to worry about it, and just do my best to help humans who need assistance.
One simple way to fix that is just implement a self destruct if it ever turns on us humans.