Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You should treat women exactly how they treat ugly men

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Like total fucking garbage.

Why in god's name would anyone treat a woman well when she treats at least half of the male population as trash?

Women by default are fucking evil.

Based and blackpilled, I recently started behaving that way if I notice they treat me like crap even if not openly.

We are physically superior and they should be afraid of us,but the laws are cucked...

tbh a lot of cucks and betas have learned their lesson

not treating them like queens leads to them trying to bait you into some kind of conflict where you get destroyed, JFL at ever giving them an inch of any kind anywhere

tbh a lot of cucks and betas have learned their lesson

not treating them like queens leads to them trying to bait you into some kind of conflict where you get destroyed, JFL at ever giving them an inch of any kind anywhere

yes they will do that. foids have unlimited social connections, they can bring hundreds of soys and other foids against you in a snap of a finger

yes they will do that. foids have unlimited social connections, they can bring hundreds of soys and other foids against you in a snap of a finger

"UHM, LIKE, WHY ARE YOU SO ______________"

suddenly everyone is staring at you and waiting for an answer with interest

I don't interact with women

I do and each time they are getting terrified lol. I show the bitches their place. Sometimes I say "Are you trying to gain advantage by using your beauty? You are not beautiful." lol

A man cannot win against a women when it is illegal to smack the shit out of them.

When we were boys it was okay for us to fight eachother, but women spend their whole lives manipulating and insulting others verbally. And if you dont fall in line they turn to authority against you.

OP is based and high iq

Absolutely. There really is no point in being a "muh a decent fucking person" to someone who treats you like shit. Fuck out of here with that cuck faggotry.