Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "You should stop looking for negativity, and look for positivity instead!"

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
The title is a paraphrasing of what my aunt that's visiting us told me this morning. Going by the established pattern, "not focusing on negativity" really just means "Ignore what's making you upset and just Consoom." :foidSoy::soy:

focus on whatever you have at hand and works for you

Positive thinking needs constant reinforcement, but I do agree even if your life is shit, having a defeatist mindset is avoidable, maybe...

She can't understand as a female. Its kinda pointless to stress over things you have zero control over with and you should focus on things you can change if they improve your quality of life. Be it cope or not why being more miserable than you have to be. I'm talking in general. :redpill::redpill::redpill: I guess.

The 'Negative/Positive mindset' is hysteria.

It's low IQ, just avoid it.

She can't understand as a female. Its kinda pointless to stress over things you have zero control over with and you should focus on things you can change if they improve your quality of life. Be it cope or not why being more miserable than you have to be. I'm talking in general. :redpill::redpill::redpill: I guess.
In that case, I can't wait until I can finish renewing the stuff I need to get my medical marijuana again, because I nearly collapsed at the entrance to my work from stress because the dishwashing machine we use hasn't been working properly for the last month or so, and it's rather difficult to keep dishes clean when the machine shuts itself off after 2-3 seconds. (2.6 seconds for one of the loads I timed, to be precise.)

In that case, I can't wait until I can finish renewing the stuff I need to get my medical marijuana again, because I nearly collapsed at the entrance to my work from stress because the dishwashing machine we use hasn't been working properly for the last month or so, and it's rather difficult to keep dishes clean when the machine shuts itself off after 2-3 seconds. (2.6 seconds for one of the loads I timed, to be precise.)
Being a wageslaver sucks :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: it hurts the soul. Fuck that cheapskate owner. I'm sorry bro.

it's more like don't make your life more difficult than it is

Being a wageslaver sucks :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: it hurts the soul. Fuck that cheapskate owner. I'm sorry bro.
He says it's because the maintenance guy still hasn't come around to fix it. It's been over a month! :feelsping:

He says it's because the maintenance guy still hasn't come around to fix it. It's been over a month! :feelsping:
He doesn't care because he is a slavedriver. My brother once almost lost a finger because they were using a 40 yo sewing machine that was stopping and starting working at random times.

He doesn't care because he is a slavedriver. My brother once almost lost a finger because they were using a 40 yo sewing machine that was stopping and starting working at random times.
I think the real slave driver is my one coworker who once responded to me showing my blood covered thumb because it got pinched hard by a bucket and handle by commanding me to sweep the floor. So, I just had to wrap my thumb in some paper towels and put a glove over to contain the bleeding, and just finish out the dishes. He ended up sweeping the floor himself anyway.

focus on negatives. no one cares about the good things. fix your negatives

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back