Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "You should stop focusing so much on girls"

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
It's not just about rejection, it's also about humiliation.

I met a girl who hurt me deeply in my puberty by not only rejecting me but humiliating her friends by saying how ugly my face was and how unpleasant I was.

and finally pretending that her phone had been stolen so she wouldn't answer me anymore. It's been almost 4 years since it happened and I haven't gotten over it, she made my low self-esteem go to hell and my low self-confidence crushed.

Sometimes I feel like I'm doomed to be a repellent against women and be alone..
(in fact, we will all die alone)

Maybe it's my hyperbole for being young..
But No girl ever responded to me and that makes me sad. Regardless of focusing on other things like art, books or music I just let myself be affected by it and I don't know how to get out of this cycle.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]I feel alone, I'm afraid of getting frustrated, or ending up hurting myself physically and mentally again.[/UWSL]

I met a girl who hurt me deeply in my puberty by not only rejecting me but humiliating her friends by saying how ugly my face was and how unpleasant I was.

and finally pretending that her phone had been stolen so she wouldn't answer me anymore. It's been almost 4 years since it happened and I haven't gotten over it, she made my low self-esteem go to hell and my low self-confidence crushed.

But No girl ever responded to me and that makes me sad. Regardless of focusing on other things like art, books or music I just let myself be affected by it and I don't know how to get out of this cycle.

[UWSL]I feel alone, I'm afraid of getting frustrated, or ending up hurting myself physically and mentally again.[/UWSL]
stats?

That’s right tho, it’s not about girls it’s about getting shitted by literally everyone

….,,,, Something similar happened to me,,,,…… I once walked in a class room and a bunch of girls said ewww when they saw my face.

The ricecels around me work to their death and pay zero attention to girls. They still don't get girls.

I believe that humillation is well deserved because is your penitency for participate in the degenerate current system. Foids are property and had never chosen. Not in a while. Dating is a good example of that.