Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "You should respect girls because you have mother and sister"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Normfag soy cucks and white knights always give this argument that we should protect and respect females because we also have mother and sister as if we don't have male family members and they are not worthy of respect and also not everyone has great mother and sister. What if these people happen to have an incel brother or a son? How would they feel if he gets bullied by normies and outcasted by society? They do love treating incels like trash and see nothing wrong with it. What a foid worshipping world we live in. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Binge watching things that make you a whore on crazyshit.com definitely would change the way you view holes even if you're blackpilled already, holes are just nasty and do nasty things all the time albeit in secrecy in conservative shitholes

This would work in a conservative society not in liberal ones where everyone is considered equal. the hypergamous cunts want the benefit of both world.

High IQ, they demand respect and empathy while not offering the same.

Violence is the only thing foids understand. Growing up, seeing Hinata get the shit beat out of her by Neji made my dick hard.

X1080

This would work in a conservative society not in liberal ones where everyone is considered equal. the hypergamous cunts want the benefit of both world.

My sister once made fun of me for being incel and her friend laughed with her.

They should respect men because they have fathers and brothers.

Even if you did had a decent mother and sister, that is a super shitty argument.

It’s stupid logic, random women online who haven’t done shit for me can’t be compared to people I’ve known my entire life

They’ll say anything for the chance of getting chad and Tyrone’s sloppy seconds

Foids are not entitled to respect