Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You should not underestimate the impact that mental anguish can have on you.

• Thread starter Darth Weebrious
  • Start date
Darth Weebrious

Darth Weebrious

Dysthymia
★★★★★
Just two years ago, I could say that I was in much better shape than I am today. By that, I don't mean my looks but my overall well-being. I had sharp eyesight and a decent hairline (nothing special, but I wasn't balding). However, the trauma, anguish, pain, and suffering from the unexpected death of a dear family member have taken a toll on me over the past two years. My eyesight deteriorated to an alarming level, and before I knew it, I was declared legally blind. My hairline has receded to NW4, and the quality of my hair has worsened, taking ages to grow back. I've only trimmed my hair once this year.

These are the only changes I've noticed because they are so apparent. I wish there was a way to compare my current state to how I was two years ago, but I don't take pictures of myself unless required for legal documents. My skin quality must have also deteriorated.

Keep in mind that I did not abuse any substances or alcohol, mental torment has a far greater negative effect on your health than any substance.

The picture is him after getting blackpilled

What does it mean to be legally blind exactly? Can you still see with glasses or are you reading everything here using text to speech or something?

Brutal. I know my health has deteriorated a lot from loneliness and stress. The insomnia takes it's toll. My face looks much older than my actual age. I often have brain fog. I have several chronic physical health conditions. My mental health is declining. My OCD is getting worse. My father died just after my 19th birthday. I'm so heartbroken by losing him as he was my best friend in life.

What does it mean to be legally blind exactly? Can you still see with glasses or are you reading everything here using text to speech or something?
I can't see anything on my computer screen from a normal distance without my glasses.

left is before he discovered .is right is after

Brutal. I know my health has deteriorated a lot from loneliness and stress. The insomnia takes it's toll. My face looks much older than my actual age. I often have brain fog. I have several chronic physical health conditions. My mental health is declining. My OCD is getting worse. My father died just after my 19th birthday. I'm so heartbroken by losing him as he was my best friend in life.
my condolences about your dad brocel

my condolences about your dad brocel
Thanks dude. It’s fucking brutal. Plus, the muscle car I inherited from him decided to break down last week. Him and me were both car enthusiasts, and fixed stuff together. Unfortunately, despite my decent car knowledge, it’s too extensive of damage for me to fix myself. Now I have to get it towed to a shop and shell out like 2k to fix it most likely. Why tf did it decide to have issues now that he’s gone when it was fine for 14 years before? Fuck this shit man

I’m sorry to hear that, and I apologize for reminding you of it. Losing a parent is one of the most traumatic experiences a person can go through.
I also feel like my cognitive abilities have declined, and I keep making retarded mistakes in public. I'm worried about taking an IQ test because a low score might be too hard for me to cope with.

I’m sorry to hear that, and I apologize for reminding you of it. Losing a parent is one of the most traumatic experiences a person can go through.
I also feel like my cognitive abilities have declined, and I keep making retarded mistakes in public. I'm worried about taking an IQ test because a low score might be too hard for me to cope with.
Thanks bro. Losing a parent is brutal, especially as an incel. I’m looking through old pics from car shows we took our muscle car to and pics of the stuff we did at our cabin, and it hurts so bad. Also, it’s all on me now to maintain these things. My mother tries to help, but she doesn’t have the knowledge we did. She was trying to help me cut grass at the cabin (it’s a 1.5 acre yard), and she accidentally broke one of my riding mower by misusing it. I can fix it myself, but it’s a bitch of a repair doing it yourself. Right now one mower needs a replacement engine, one needs a drive belt, and the best one is still fine luckily. I have to go out there soon and hope the one remaining mower will hold up and cut the yard, as it’s been 3 weeks since we were out there as it rained all the time. Also, my IQ is getting lower every time I rot from sleep deprivation and loneliness. I know I don’t have the sharp cognitive abilities I had as a kid.

Plus, the muscle car I inherited from him decided to break down last week. Him and me were both car enthusiasts, and fixed stuff together. Unfortunately, despite my decent car knowledge, it’s too extensive of damage for me to fix myself. Now I have to get it towed to a shop and shell out like 2k to fix it most likely. Why tf did it decide to have issues now that he’s gone when it was fine for 14 years before? Fuck this shit man

View: https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx8Fon3n_fu4gzw40FvIBp90dpQIIFxNee?si=jljp6DLLWLLUCuxG

you on your way to get a new car or fix your dads :feelsokman:

start at 0:54