Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You should never tip, especially as an incel

Incellio

Incellio

Deepseacel, worst eye area in the world.
JFL if you ever leave tips to waitresses, it is cucked as fuck, they will spend it on a Chad afterwards. Once I went to the restaurant and there was a typical postwall roastie cunt serving me. She never sustained an eye contact and treated me like a trash. So in the end I left her no tip. In the end when I tried to leave the restaurant a fucking soy white knight told me that I had to leave her a tip at least 10 percent, and I said that if a spit in her face count as a tip, I can do it easily. I’m so fucking proud that I could finally overcome my high inhibition

Last edited:
I only tip if I'm going to the same place again, they WILL remember your face and WILL spit in your food.

I'm too low inhib to eat at restaurants anyways

I don't eat out :feelsmage:

Imagine all the orbiters tipping the waitress at Hooters. Ragefuel

depends on the job and server in my opinion. if it's some old ass immigrant woman just trying to get by I'll throw in a tip. if it's a 19 y/o Becky she does not need my money at all, simps will already tip her like 60 dollars for her to buy a louis vuitton bag

I think it would be better to never tip women or chads. Any normie looking dude or sub-normie you should tip given they did their job well and didn't come off as soy or gay.

Never give toilets money.

I think it would be better to never tip women or chads. Any normie looking dude or sub-normie you should tip given they did their job well and didn't come off as soy or gay.

Never give toilets money.
Not agree, if they have enough mental capacity, they can find a job that does not rely on tipping, otherwise they are not different from chads and women

Tipping is completely illogical anyway. Tell me what the charge for your service is, and I will pay, but no more. That’s how financial transactions work.

Tipping is completely illogical anyway. Tell me what the charge for your service is, and I will pay, but no more. That’s how financial transactions work.
Correct. Fuck this cucked tipping culture

I never tip. Tip culture is fucked. You don't get more money just for doing your job

I'm British, nobody tips unless they really want to

Incel. Going to restaurant. Does not compute.
I've never been to one to even ask for a tip so I can't tip in general when I don't take their services.

You would've went more chad and tell them, "10% of the bill? Well, I guess I'm not paying for my meal then."
Might've gotten the girls wet and rubbing all over your crotch wanting a different kind of tip.

Then you wake up.

She never sustained an eye contact and treated me like a trash. So in the end I left her no tip. In the end when I tried to leave the restaurant a fucking soy white knight told me that I had to leave her a tip at least 10 percent, and I said that if a spit in her face count as a tip, I can do it easily.

Based. Who was the soy white knight? Like, a manager? Or just another random customer?

American tipping culture is retarded.

Exactly.
Incel. Going to restaurant. Does not compute.

Restaurants are a great cope man

yes never give advice to someone who has it much better than you

Based. How did the guy respond?

Tell them the only tip you’ll be giving is your dicc

I only tip if I'm going to the same place again, they WILL remember your face and WILL spit in your food.
The saddest part is realizing that the places I was a regular at for takeout, like Chinese or pizza or whatever probably were spitting in my food every day.

Last edited:
You should tip incel servers

I don't go to restaurants or anywhere else where I could tip, but if I did, I'd only tip if I received excellent service.

Based. How did the guy respond?
He told me I was really rude and I replied him that he should stop whiteknighting, cause it will lead him nowhere and quit quickly. Guy was an average 4-5/10 white norman

Burgercels are cucks.
Why do you tip anyways? Most countries I've been to don't tip
full

Burgercels are cucks.
Why do you tip anyways? Most countries I've been to don't tip
full
Not sure how it started it’s just part of the culture here.

JFL if you ever leave tips to waitresses, it is cucked as fuck, they will spend it on a Chad afterwards. Once I went to the restaurant and there was a typical postwall roastie cunt serving me. She never sustained an eye contact and treated me like a trash. So in the end I left her no tip. In the end when I tried to leave the restaurant a fucking soy white knight told me that I had to leave her a tip at least 10 percent, and I said that if a spit in her face count as a tip, I can do it easily. I’m so fucking proud that I could finally overcome my high inhibition
The only tip they will get from me is the tip of this dick.

He told me I was really rude and I replied him that he should stop whiteknighting, cause it will lead him nowhere and quit quickly. Guy was an average 4-5/10 white norman
You did good, bro.