Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You should never tell any women "I love you"

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Excepting your mother maybe.
Just a general observation.

Nothing good is going to come out of it.We don't live in a Romeo and Juliet Hollywood movie.The only time you can tell a woman you love her is on your death bed or if you are together for 20 years and have kids .

Women of the 21th century are no longer the feminine women of the past centuries . Don't believe the media,every sign of fragility is seen as a weakness by women.

And don't forget,you will never need this information because you are never going to get a date because you are rejected the first second a woman takes a glance at your ugly face and body.

If you open your mouth and she can't leave in the first second,she will get disgusted by your non -NT bad personality and your jokes which you are the only one that laughs at them.

But don't worry,she will take a good laugh at your circus like physical appearance.

As an inkwell this is redundant advice, what opportunities are there to tell foids I love you in the first place jfl

Doesn't matter because none of us are in the position to have a casual relationship with a femoid in order to develop strong romantic feelings for her.

As an inkwell this is redundant advice, what opportunities are there to tell foids I love you in the first place jfl
Oh man If you would know the amount of bluepilled simps that lurk here or the so claimed incels that do exactly like i said to every women they met increasing foids ego.

Oh man If you would know the amount of bluepilled simps that lurk here or the so claimed incels that do exactly like i said to every women they met.
Give me some names, they should be shamed, its pathetic

No women will ever love me anyway

bad personality and your jokes which you are the only one that laughs at them.
I don´t see this as a bad thing.
Women are fucking boring with ZERO personality.
Why should i pander to herd-sheep minded cattle ?

Aspire for greater heights.

W2N7Z7u.jpg

In alabama, YOU can love your mother