Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You should NEVER settle down with a foid when you are past your 20s

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
When a female is ready to settle down in her late 20's or 30's, she is looking for any guy who is willing to financially support her or take care of her kids that don't belong to you. Foids who are ready to settle down we're busy having sex with random guys in their 20's they also had multiple romantic relationships. When in my late 20's or 30's I wouldnt be surprised if some foids around my age try to date me with the sole purpose of leeching off me for my resources. If a foid wants to settle.down with you, her intention is not to fall in love with you, they want to feel secure. No way, I'm staying single. She won't love you for who are you are, she will only love you for what you have. It won't be real love.

Last edited:
how to stay inkul 4 life thread

its like you are incel by choice officer logic

When a female is ready to settle down in her late 20's or 30's, she is looking for any guy who is willing to financially support her or take care of her kids that don't belong to you. Foids who are ready to settle down we're busy having sex with random guys in their 20's they also had multiple romantic relationships. When in my late 20's or 30's I wouldnt be surprised if some foids around my age try to date me with the sole purpose of leeching off me for my resources. If a foid wants to settle.down with you, her intention is not to fall in love with you, they want to feel secure. No way, I'm staying single. She won't love you for who are you are, she will only love you for what you have.
Yeah that's basically betabuxxing after 20. So it's really over.

Like a foid would ever offer herself to me in the first place, my face stays the same so I don't see why anything would suddenly change in a few years when I hit 30

You should never settle down with a foid in general. Marriage is a horrible option in this day and age. Even Chads and Normies are starting to recognize this. As a matter of fact, don't even live with foids. I couldn't imagine the head ache of having to have a girlfriend and hear her complain about stupid stuff every day 24/7.

She'll serve no purpose,
Won't do anything,
Will rely on me for her food and needs,
Probably bang a guy on my own bed while I'm away;

And then break up with me, make a post on Reddit about how controlling and abusive I was and get 5k upvotes.

You know, maybe it isn't so bad being an incel after all...

Like a foid would ever offer herself to me in the first place, my face stays the same so I don't see why anything would suddenly change in a few years when I hit 30
If you are NT, you have a chance to betabuxx but you also need a lot of money. Betabuxxing is not Ascension

If you are NT, you have a chance to betabuxx but you also need a lot of money. Betabuxxing is not Ascension
How do I have a chance, according to what? Most normfags, let alone just foids react to me like I murdered their family in front of them/ glare like im an alien, so where is this chance all of a sudden coming from?

Yeah that's basically betabuxxing after 20. So it's really over.
Never really thought about this. I am post college age so really all the women are taken or with dudes who financially mog me and life mog me :feelsbadman:

How do I have a chance, according to what? Most normfags, let alone just foids react to me like I murdered their family in front of them/ glare like im an alien, so where is this chance all of a sudden coming from?
Are you a truecel?

Never really thought about this. I am post college age so really all the women are taken or with dudes who financially mog me and life mog me :feelsbadman:

the fact that if a foid is ever gonna get "interested" in you, it will be to use you as a betabux (her bodycount= 35 / yours=0) is brutal. I ain't settling down with no foid that had even one boyfriend/ sexual encounter. How will I know if she thinks about him/them while staying with me?Brutal

She won't love
Foids can't love.

They use Chad for his genes;

and then use betabuxx for his resources.

"Love" is a dream that men invent in their heads in order to cope with the fact that they're doomed to being used and discarded like tissue paper.

"But she loves me, bro" :soy:
t. the betabuxxer that supports a foid and her kids in a sexless marriage, gets cucked every day and is one job loss away from losing all his assets in a divorce-rape.

"but foids also love, bro" :chad:
t. the Chad that fucks the wives of all his coworkers and is one acid attack away from inceldom.

"but girls also love, inkwell" :foidSoy:
t. the foid that has cheated on all her partners, fucks random Chads in public bathrooms and is always looking for another betabuxx to monkey-branch to.

Last edited:
Foids can't love.

"Love" is a dream that men invent in their heads in order to cope with the fact that they're doomed to being used and discarded like tissue paper.

But love still exists for some of us. But it's an individual thing, not mutual. Agree about the rest.

the fact that if a foid is ever gonna get "interested" in you, it will be to use you as e betabux (her bodycount= 35 / yours=0) is brutal. I ain't settling down with no foid that had even one boyfriend/ sexual encounter. How will I know if she thinks about him/them while staying with me?Brutal
It's just brutal that people have careers and shit while I'm rotting like FUCK.

Foids can't love.

Foids can't love.

:yes:

Romance was invented by male artists and novelists :blackpill: NOT women.

It's over.

:yes:

Romance was invented by male artists and novelists :blackpill: NOT women.

It's over.

yup. Foid romance is pump and dump (and I don't mean in a sexual way for us, but for chad is also in a sexual way)

Foids can't love.

honestly true. There's a reason why most divorces are initiated by foids. It's rare to find a loving foid

I realised this at 19,
“all you have to do is graduate brooooooo :soy: then all the women will want you”
what they’re doing to us is worse than fucking rape