Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You should improve yourself just for the fuck of it. Even if you won’t get pussy from it.

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Title.

Not a retard redpiller, because I’m not delusional to the point that I think that “self improvement” can get you foids, but honestly everyone should try to improve themselves.

People will still hate you and foids won’t touch you but at least you’re vindicated because you actually are a better man then you were before, unlike all the foids and normalfags.

It’s also better for dealing with depression than LDARing.

Thoughts?

I didn't read.

sounds like a lot of squeeze for a little juice.

whatever helps you cope i guess

sounds like a lot of squeeze for a little juice.
it’s mostly to feed your ego. So you know that you’re actually chill and high iq despite your subhuman looks so you can feel superior.

I don't buy self improvement for its own sake. Improving yourself so you can achieve things that will improve your life is another matter.

What kind of self improvement did you have in mind? When red pillers talk self improvement, they just mean hit the gym bro but want to seem more profound.

I don't buy self improvement for its own sake. Improving yourself so you can achieve things that will improve your life is another matter.

What kind of self improvement did you have in mind? When red pillers talk self improvement, they just mean hit the gym bro but want to seem more profound.
I mean actual self improvement, like reading moar, taking courses for shit, and developing artistic skills. Going to the gym is not self improvement lmao.

mostly I’m lucky to be a youngcel so by maxing our as many online courses I take during the rona I can actually get a solid job out of college so I don’t have to wagecuck for long.

I agree with OP. Life is best played like a video game. You need to try and level up even if you dont get laid because of it.

spoken like a true COPETOW
if you improve in something related to your work field that will make it easier for you to earn more money it's good, more money you can spend on video games, traveling or whatever you genuinely enjoy
but shit like gymcelling when having blackops2cel tier face and being a manlet is just a cope, or learning totally useless shit like philosophy that will earn you no money and at most you will be able to act like a pretentious faggot on twitter

spoken like a true COPETOW
if you improve in something related to your work field that will make it easier for you to earn more money it's good, more money you can spend on video games, traveling or whatever you genuinely enjoy
but shit like gymcelling when having blackops2cel tier face and being a manlet is just a cope, or learning totally useless shit like philosophy that will earn you no money and at most you will be able to act like a pretentious faggot on twitter
Not talking about gymceling but rather about work related and philosophy (which is actually cool because my big dream is to be seen as a high iq pretentious cunt)

The thing is that at least to me, I don't have any motivation to "improve" myself cause there's no goal at the end.