Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You Should Imagine This In Your Mind If You Ever Ascend (Bonus: NSFW Pics of Western Women Inside!)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
maxresdefault.jpg

If it's with a western roastie then...

PrestigiousCookedAnole-size_restricted.gif

latest

epgqsr4.png

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Either way

maxresdefault.jpg

Waifus

latest

Mommygf

Hello, good hunter. I am a doll, here in this dream to look after you. Honorable hunter, pursue the echoes of blood, and I will channel them into your strength. You will hunt beasts... and I will be here for you, to embolden your sickly spirit."

Good hunter... Your presence somehow soothes... I sense the ancient echoes, they course your veins..."

Welcome home, good hunter. What is it you desire?"

Meeting her

Good hunter, you have come... Dawn will soon break (ascension)... This night, and this dream, will end (inceldom).

Plain.Doll.full.2254768.jpg

316-1FGGG240.jpg

Me (good boy hunter) with my incel black knight bros @Hunter @Abomination @Ritalincel @fukmylyf

63e321600e4ab4c19f8368073b0a6953.jpg

Mommygfs fighting with each other who has the best little boy.

cf3.jpg

images

@Themisterpepsi @Insalsa @notafed @Ritalincel @Godzuki

Bonus

eb5.png

Trio

Happy1

I still want a piggy white gf tbh :feelsbadman:

Okay now THIS is epic

Vicar Amelia= typical christian girl

high iq.
all i do is burn females in far cry 5 lmao.

please keep your weebness away from soulsborne

I will tell my mommy chobit gf to hug me every day against my will, so I can tell her let go ! but she won't give a fuck and
hug the fuck out of me tbh

please keep your weebness away from soulsborne

Soulsborne (soyboy term it's actually BloodSouls) = by weebs for weebs

Reddit soyboys can't appropriate this.

Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower full 2294703

Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower disapproves of your post.

Tfw no braphog mommygf, feelsbadman.
I will tell my mommy chobit gf to hug me every day against my will, so I can tell her let go ! but she won't give a fuck and
hug the fuck out of me tbh
Mommy hobbit gf?

He's finally lost it :worryfeels: Weebpostmaxxing :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Spicy

@blackcel thoughts?

Doll and maria

@Raiden you get that ps4 yet? Is that you were gone so long, having so much fun with it?

LaughReally

Bloodbornes the only reason to get it btw.

I think the PS5 is coming out soon. Knowing Soncuck it probably won't have b/c

Even so, there will probably be a Bloodborne Remaster

Then again knowing Soncuck they haven't even done Demon Souls Remaster for ps4 (yet I heard rumors the cucks that did that giant killing game (that ps2 one 4got it) are working on it right now).

View attachment 63973

@blackcel thoughts?

View attachment 63976

@Raiden you get that ps4 yet? Is that you were gone so long, having so much fun with it?

View attachment 63977

Bloodbornes the only reason to get it btw.

I think the PS5 is coming out soon. Knowing Soncuck it probably won't have b/c

Even so, there will probably be a Bloodborne Remaster

Then again knowing Soncuck they haven't even done Demon Souls Remaster for ps4 (yet I heard rumors the cucks that did that giant killing game (that ps2 one 4got it) are working on it right now).
never got the ps4 yet, but i don't think i'll be getting it anytime soon. i never got into the soulsborne series, but i'll probably get one next year along with ghosts of tsushima it looks pretty cool.

never got the ps4 yet, but i don't think i'll be getting it anytime soon. i never got into the soulsborne series, but i'll probably get one next year along with ghosts of tsushima it looks pretty cool.

Don't forget Nioh 2 when you do!

Happy7

I think it'll be the best of the 3 upcoming Japan games (Ghosts, Nioh 2, and Sekirou)

Don't forget Nioh 2 when you do!

View attachment 63990

I think it'll be the best of the 3 upcoming Japan games (Ghosts, Nioh 2, and Sekirou)
seems like all the good games are coming out 2018-2019 never been a fan of kingdom hearts but 3 is coming out finally for ps4 only

seems like all the good games are coming out 2018-2019 never been a fan of kingdom hearts but 3 is coming out finally for ps4 only

GunSmug

It's actually on xbox too but I'm not buying it.

The stories retarded.

KH1 was great KH2 was okayish, and then it's just a convoluted mess.

Another erapill for @Hunter

KH3 should've been out for over a decade now, they can keep that western filth.

I loved the first two as a kid though, especially the 1st one.

The 2nd was way too easy, streamlined, and they put in these "press x to win" moves. So boring.

View attachment 63999

It's actually on xbox too but I'm not buying it.

The stories retarded.

KH1 was great KH2 was okayish, and then it's just a convoluted mess.

Another erapill for @Hunter

KH3 should've been out for over a decade now, they can keep that western filth.

I loved the first two as a kid though, especially the 1st one.

The 2nd was way too easy, streamlined, and they put in these "press x to win" moves. So boring.

havent played the second one but i thought KH2 was the magnum opus of tthe series.

2D > 3DPD and PC > consoles

as in i keep hearing from people its the magnum opus.

GunSmug

Those are just emo kids that thought Organization XIII was the coolest thing ever.

They were cool, but not that cool.

having sex with an average white female should get you arrested on bestiality or raping the mentally retarded

its admirable how dedicated you are to your gook whore cope tbh

View attachment 64250

Those are just emo kids that thought Organization XIII was the coolest thing ever.

They were cool, but not that cool.

well even if it isnt better than kh1 i wouldnt mind since kh1 was pretty fucking solid for a first game. i highly anticipate it though.

well even if it isnt better than kh1 i wouldnt mind since kh1 was pretty fucking solid for a first game. i highly anticipate it though.

IMG 7317

Yumeko reminds me Riku in the ocean when the heartless swarm Destiny Isle in this pic. I loved that scene.

KH2's got nothing as good as that.

Still worth a play though.

Got PCSX2?

Shouldn't have opened that "booty" spoiler:feelstrash::feelsbaton: Even when portayed in videogames 3D looks shite

maxresdefault.jpg

If it's with a western roastie then...

PrestigiousCookedAnole-size_restricted.gif

latest

epgqsr4.png

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Either way

maxresdefault.jpg

Waifus

latest

Mommygf

Meeting her

Plain.Doll.full.2254768.jpg

View attachment 63793
316-1FGGG240.jpg

Me (good boy hunter) with my incel black knight bros @Hunter @Abomination @Ritalincel @fukmylyf

63e321600e4ab4c19f8368073b0a6953.jpg

Mommygfs fighting with each other who has the best little boy.

cf3.jpg

images

@Themisterpepsi @Insalsa @notafed @Ritalincel @Godzuki

Bonus

eb5.png

:feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5