Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You should Hang out with family and cousins

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
You should hang out with your family or cousins when you get lonely. Better yet use them so that you never have to be alone again. Always be around someone even if you don’t like them.
Are there any counter statements or arguments against this?

Was def a good cope back then, now they don't ever reach out to me so what can you do?

Was def a good cope back then, now they don't ever reach out to me so what can you do?
Oh fuck yeah never thought about that as a cope. It’s a cope, and idk maybe go sit on a bench downtown?

My family is filled with retards, including myself. It's quality, not quantity. I've grown accustomed with being alone.

Tis what I do. Even if I don't like them much its still beats living alone. Plus mom cooks

You should hang out with your family or cousins when you get lonely. Better yet use them so that you never have to be alone again.
Yes I do this. Did it yesterday. They're nice to me.
Always be around someone even if you don’t like them.
No. Would you hang around some chad who disrespects you and a femoid who finds you disgusting.

All my family live in another country.

I don’t get along with them.

A lot of people here have mentioned how their family is full of moggers, degenerates and abusers.

Personally, I don't have severe issues with my family but I'm distant from them (both physically and emotionally) and being around most of them makes me feel uncomfortable. At least I have some friends to fill that void.

im isolated from my family as well. no friends, no family, no so

:feelsrope:

I mean there still family though man Jesus Christ. So what if they look better.

Sh

Why?
A lot of people here have mentioned how their family is full of moggers, degenerates and abusers.

Personally, I don't have severe issues with my family but I'm distant from them (both physically and emotionally) and being around most of them makes me feel uncomfortable. At least I have some friends to fill that void.
Why uncomfortable?
Yes I do this. Did it yesterday. They're nice to me.

No. Would you hang around some chad who disrespects you and a femoid who finds you disgusting.
No that’s why you pick family

My mom thinks I do coke, all of my cousins live in flordia or New york and are like 14 years old. I wish bro

Boomers are boring tho

I'm kind of envious of people with big close-knit families. I've never even lived in the same state as any of my cousins so they barely even know me. I'm not close to my brother since he bullied the shit out of me growing up and he doesn't live in the same state as me either. My parents know I'm a failure.

my cousins are white and i am a quadroon. i am blacklisting both sides of this cancer family.

black relatives are actual retards
white relatives live normal happy lives