Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You should be grateful to your parents for raising you

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Never understood why some ppl say this shit.

1. They didnt really have much of a choice. It was either raise you, put you up for adoption or go to prison for gross neglect, manslaughter/murder, abuse etc

2. I would rather not have been born. Or would have preferred it they left me out to die.

No I don't thank them. They've been abusive. My grandmother was very kind and sweet to me though.

And God stepped in and became my father later on in life.

You should be grateful and you shouldnt at the same time. They probably didnt feed you well so you didnt reach your genetic limit. If they were aware of that they would feed you well while growing up so you wouldnt be manlet

Ppl require this rationale. The alternative train of thought would cause problems for civilization. Aka cope.

Stolkholm syndrome. Aka cope.

Ppl who have had a good life, fortunate to have good genes and good parents who cannot conceive of someone opposite theirs. Aka cope.

Yeah you have a point but my parents could've raised me a lot worse. I wasn't starved or abused like other kids so at least there's that.

I am, it's just hard to express it when they act like tards all the time.