Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You should always judge women by their appearance

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★
Women are shallow. Extremely shallow. And this also applies to their personalities big time. Judging them by their looks is 100% a hit.

If she has a resting bitch face, she's a bitch.

That cute, innocent looking girl you think you have a shot with because she's not conventionally attractive is literally a she-devil. She'll humiliate you, take advantage of you and laugh while doing it.

If she's attractive she's going to the narcissistic (more than other women) and also all the shitstorm that comes with narcissism.

If she's overweight she's going to be entitled and have poor decision making. Foids should not be overweight at all with all the support they get, they don't have to cope with food (or anything else), they have perfect lives.

They are all horrible sluts

This is the truth. I really find it hilarious when foids get super fat. Like, why the fuck are you that much of a gluttonous pig when you have a good life? I'm not even fat and I have plenty of reasons to just not give a shit. And then if you call them out on being fat, that's considered a problem.

Biological entities are shallow

This is the truth. I really find it hilarious when foids get super fat. Like, why the fuck are you that much of a gluttonous pig when you have a good life? I'm not even fat and I have plenty of reasons to just not give a shit. And then if you call them out on being fat, that's considered a problem.
I was [alone] on a cruise and there was some millenial dude around my age and his girlfriend was going around sampling cakes they had and the guy had a look of defeat on his face that was pretty funny.

Judging a woman by her look is like trying to judge how much a shit is going to smell by its look. You might get it right more times than not but at the end of the day the shit stinks anyway.

I also don't get how they let themselves go so far, especially because having a nice body is so easy for them. Why the fuck are they going to cope with food when they can cope with sex? Nevermind that they don't even need to cope in first place.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
There are all just sex objects and they even know this deep down. Their entire life is based off there looks (like ours too tbh). However even ugly foids are living pretty good lives nowadays

I was [alone] on a cruise and there was some millenial dude around my age and his girlfriend was going around sampling cakes they had and the guy had a look of defeat on his face that was pretty funny.
That's hilarious. Poor guy, she doesn't even care enough about him to stay attractive. I saw a before and after picture of this couple in the span of like 6 years. At first, the guy and girl both looked good and were a healthy weight. Then, the guy still looked almost exactly the same, but the girl became a 350 pound landwhale. That guy looked traumatized in the second picture. It's honestly sad though that he did his part to stay looking good and she just doesn't give a shit about him.

I also don't get how they let themselves go so far, especially because having a nice body is so easy for them. Why the fuck are they going to cope with food when they can cope with sex? Nevermind that they don't even need to cope in first place.
I know bro. It's so fucking ridiculous. Why would you purposefully destroy your nice body and perfect life just to gorge on copious amounts of food? Like you said, they can cope with better things like sex, and they don't even need to cope in the first place. It's not like the average woman will ever suffer with real loneliness or other struggles like we do.

Everyone already judges each other by their appearance but soyciety wants us to pretend we're not to maintain the illusion of the bluepill and keep up the pretense of people being better than they actually are.

That's hilarious. Poor guy, she doesn't even care enough about him to stay attractive. I saw a before and after picture of this couple in the span of like 6 years. At first, the guy and girl both looked good and were a healthy weight. Then, the guy still looked almost exactly the same, but the girl became a 350 pound landwhale. That guy looked traumatized in the second picture. It's honestly sad though that he did his part to stay looking good and she just doesn't give a shit about him.
That's a great point. If you have a partner you should make extra effort to stay attractive or become more attractive (you already have the motivation for it), I know I would. Having a partner that lets him/herself go so much is a sign of disrespect. This applies to both genders, although it's much more common with women.
I know bro. It's so fucking ridiculous. Why would you purposefully destroy your nice body and perfect life just to gorge on copious amounts of food? Like you said, they can cope with better things like sex, and they don't even need to cope in the first place. It's not like the average woman will ever suffer with real loneliness or other struggles like we do.
Exactly.

That's a great point. If you have a partner you should make extra effort to stay attractive or become more attractive (you already have the motivation for it), I know I would. Having a partner that lets him/herself go so much is a sign of disrespect. This applies to both genders, although it's much more common with women.

Exactly.
Yep. It works both ways, whether man or woman. If you let yourself go and your partner is still doing their best to stay attractive, you are disrespecting them. It's mostly women who let themselves go as you said, but there are a few rare cases where the man gets fat as fuck and the woman stays attractive. I saw a video where this guy who was high tier normie when he met his hot wife gained to like 400 pounds and refused to lose weight even though his wife stayed a healthy weight. His face became so fat and he had a horrendous double chin. She was very patient for years and tried to encourage him to change. He refused to put in the effort and she had enough and divorced him. That is one of the very few cases where I'm on the woman's side in divorces. I saw another classic example where the woman gained to like 350 pounds in 6 years from 150 when they met and the guy still looked the same after 6 years. He looked so defeated in the second picture with how his wife let herself go in spite of him doing his best.

I saw a video where this guy who was high tier normie when he met his hot wife gained to like 400 pounds and refused to lose weight even though his wife stayed a healthy weight. His face became so fat and he had a horrendous double chin. She was very patient for years and tried to encourage him to change.
Agreed. Somehow there are decent women out there, even though we never interact with them. This is not something I imagine most women would do.

Agreed. Somehow there are decent women out there, even though we never interact with them. This is not something I imagine most women would do.
Yep. There are some good ones out there, although they are super rare. The nicest woman I ever met was probably the clerk at the place I had physical therapy at after my hip surgery. She was always helpful when there was a discrepancy with billing, and I could tell she was genuinely a nice person by how she talked and acted. She was probably 50 years old and was a bit chubby, but man I'd love to have a woman like that. I hope whatever man got lucky enough to get here appreciates how nice she is, because most women are just nasty bitches these days.