Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You see this is the reason why i want to kill some foids. fucking degenrate fucks

She thinks she is Neo.

Lifefuel for @Zettabhai and @DarkStarDown

She has nappy hair

I can play the role of her school shooter

She would do anything to get the cum of a white man because she’s a race traitor and hates her own nigger race she wants to becum a mutt factory. She loves white man’s cum because of his genetic quality compared to most niggERs who are chinlets and noselets

Last edited:
WTF was that about

Curries and zoomalis and abos are the unholy trinity
I remember a 4ft something Somali with a big massive fucking head asking out and terrorising white foids in high school and getting rejected hard :lul:

SEE LOOK JBW IS REAL DEM CRACKACELS WAZ LYING 3RD WORLD PRIDE WORLD WIDE

I remember a 4ft something Somali with a big massive fucking head asking out and terrorising white foids in high school and getting rejected hard :lul:

Bro that's rope tier 4 foot m8 my height at 185 is short to women let alone 4 foot fuck me man

Seriously stop giving low IQ toilets attention

Bro that's rope tier 4 foot m8 my height at 185 is short to women let alone 4 foot fuck me man
It’s literally over for him he’s sub5 and he ain’t the brightest either he’s also skinny asf. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s roped by now

It’s literally over for him he’s sub5 and he ain’t the brightest either he’s also skinny asf. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s roped by now

Fuck man so fucking over so fucking over atleast sand niggers look good from time to time many white passing ones exist and atleast some north curries can look good with a zoomali almost every 1 of them has been subhuman

Bro who cares it's a sub human Somali sewer rat ngl don't simp or care about the opinions of things like this
:yes::yes::yes: Somalis are some of god’s most cursed people
Meanwhile, her looksmatch, Johnny Somali, has to resort to jestermaxxing and wreaking havoc upon the entirety of weebland for his 5 minutes of internet fame.

Last edited:

Bro that is a subhuman height are you alive in 2024 do you leave the house ? i go to the gym every day that is dead near average and i know i'm 185 because i've been measured 10 times at the gym this year

Meanwhile, her looksmatch, Johnny Somali, has to resort to jestermaxxing and wreaking havoc upon the entirety of nipland for his 5 minutes of internet fame.

If i was a somali i would monobenzine max genio max jaw implant max and gain some weight they are naturally skinny as fuck and look boneless as shit i don't know how nature allowed this

Fuck man so fucking over so fucking over atleast sand niggers look good from time to time many white passing ones exist and atleast some north curries can look good with a zoomali almost every 1 of them has been subhuman
Since nobody else would fuck a zoomali they’re all forced to inbreed and they get more sub5 and sub5 as more genetic Ben 10 ass mutations happen. They’re literally stuck with their own race because everyone else knows they’re bottom of the barrel genetically

Since nobody else would fuck a zoomali they’re all forced to inbreed and they get more sub5 and sub5 as more genetic Ben 10 ass mutations happen. They’re literally stuck with their own race because everyone else knows they’re bottom of the barrel genetically

Bro legit mega subhuman creatures ngl legit fucking over

Bro that is a subhuman height are you alive in 2024 do you leave the house ? i go to the gym every day that is dead near average and i know i'm 185 because i've been measured 10 times at the gym this year
Its better then being 5’7 even if ur face is below average u will still get respect from people

Where do u live?? The average where I am is 5’10 not 6 foot
How brain rotted are u to think that 6 foot is a subhuman height

Obviously its not as good as being 6’3 but if your other features are atleast average then its not a bad height

Its better then being 5’7 even if ur face is below average u will still get respect from people

Where do u live?? The average where I am is 5’10 not 6 foot
How brain rotted are u to think that 6 foot is a subhuman height

Obviously its not as good as being 6’3 but if your other features are atleast average then its not a bad height

I live in Norfolk and yeah my face is still below average after 4 fucking surgeries that's the biggest insult i tried and i still failed

Meanwhile, her looksmatch, Johnny Somali, has to resort to jestermaxxing and wreaking havoc upon the entirety of nipland for his 5 minutes of internet fame.

I live in Norfolk and yeah my face is still below average after 4 fucking surgeries that's the biggest insult i tried and i still failed
If u mean norfolk in the uk u dont even live that far from me so I doubt the average height would be that different

I see a decent amount of 6 foot men where I live but most of them are around 5’10

Even if 6 foot was the average height where u live u could easily just locationmaxx to somewhere else with a shorter height and mog the average locals

I dont get that privilege since Im below average height for most places apart from third world shitholes

If u mean norfolk in the uk u dont even live that far from me so I doubt the average height would be that different

I see a decent amount of 6 foot men where I live but most of them are around 5’10

Even if 6 foot was the average height where u live u could easily just locationmaxx to somewhere else with a shorter height and mog the average locals

I dont get that privilege since Im below average height for most places apart from third world shitholes

Just sea max to some jungle gook land bro that is what your essentially telling me to do really

Just sea max to some jungle gook land bro that is what your essentially telling me to do really
Thats not what I was trying to get at but I guess

If u moved to gookland depending on ur race and how bad ur face is u could get pussy but If I moved there I would only be around their average height and My face wouldnt be good enough to slay so theres no point for me

Atleast u even have the “privilege” to do that even though its not ideal

I unrionically was called school shooter many times in hs. :feelsbadman:

Being a sub-5 autistic manlet white is rough in public schools ngl: That, and wearing a hoodie is enough to have that nickname branded to you for the rest of highschool.

@short is pretty small at 4’3 but I don’t think he’s bad facially

@short is pretty small at 4’3 but I don’t think he’s bad facially
God laughs when he customises our character’s appearances he gives us 1 mogger trait and then gives 20 looksmins