Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you see that cumskins? dont fuck with tyrone or else you wont see it coming

Lifefuel for @screwthefbi

The sound effects JFL

@Dr. Autismo rate his foid punching rampage

What did those two foidlets do

they were acting aggressively and made him feel threatened, forcing him to defend himself
And then they play the victim when they get the shit beaten into them and then retarded white knights come to the rescue lol foid psychology

I do like how blacks are less likely to whiteknight foids and hit back against foids when they provoke them. Specific other ethnics have this characteristic too and it's great to see in action.

I do like how blacks are less likely to whiteknight foids and hit back against foids when they provoke them. Specific other ethnics have this characteristic too and it's great to see in action.
too much testoterone thats why other ethnicucks are more effeminate than tyrones who dont play around thats the main reason most whores go for them

@Dr. Autismo rate his foid punching rampage
Mogs mine massively!
I only punched 1 white foid, and after I did, I ran off into the night.
This nigger punches 2 niggrettes and delivers more blows onto them both.

Also, the foid I punched was 18, so she was prime breeding material too.
And no doubt shes wasting those prime years on worthless shit like college and career, like with every other white cunt in the woke west.

Tyrones always tried to rob me in London until I grew up and started to look like a truecel I think Tyrones were scared of my looks because I never got robbed since then not even once, not bothered once, not robbed, its impossible because I was robbed weekly so it mus tbe related to my subhuman looks that scared them away.

Never relax around these people

kys nigger worshipper