Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope You see one of your only male friends who you thought was an incel kissing a foid one day - how do you respond?

How would you respond to seeing one of your only friends kissing a foid?

• I wouldn’t care at all.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I would think, “Fuck,” because now I don’t want to be friends with a chadout.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I would play video games with him one last time then be done with the friendship.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I would be shitty to both of them at that moment, I would basically accuse him of being a fakecel.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been there, done that.
You don't respond to it because it's normal.
Everybody fucks.
Everybody.
Everybody except you.
That's just how it is.
You respond to it like you respond to rain, it kinda sucks, but it is what it is.

I wouldn't care. My only IRL friend is a non-kissless virgin but we're still friends.

Been there, done that.
You don't respond to it because it's normal.
Everybody fucks.
Everybody.
Everybody except you.
That's just how it is.
You respond to it like you respond to rain, it kinda sucks, but it is what it is.

IMG 1780

I chose the second option, because watching so much anime as a boy really instilled into me the importance of friendship. I have had many incel friends, however, I was lucky enough to not have to watch them chadout.

The chads and chadlites I met in college, were obviously sex-havers. The incels I met in college remained incels throughout the entire time I knew them.

It would be surprising for sure but nothing is truly an exception to the blackpill so I know there is a catch there somewhere.

Everybody fucks.
Everybody.
Everybody except you.
Yeah, dogs are getting laid, but of course - I will be a 33-year-old kissless virgin next month.

Hey, while we are discussing foids having sex with dogs, please - take a look at, “The Dogpill Megathread,” after that watch, “The Dogpill Documentary.”

View: https://rumble.com/v4p4ypr-the-dogpill-documentary.html

If you live in a country where Rumble is blocked, here is the Bitchute at foids link:

View: https://old.bitchute.com/video/yvafBoPE5DbV/

One of my best friends is Chad-tier. If I cared about anyone's relationships then I would already be on a rope by now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back