Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment you see a foid walking alone at night

snorrrrreeemimimimi

snorrrrreeemimimimi

Greycel
scenario: you decide to go outside but at night so nobody sees your hideous face like it’s seen in daylight. you get into something warm and start on your walk.
you wander mindlessly, you probably don’t even know your way back home at this rate. you are snapped out of your daze when in front of you, a silhouette of a female can be seen. it’s roughly an 8/10. no bystanders in sight.
you have a few options here. you can approach her and pray it doesn’t reject you, attack you, run, or worse, or you could leave it alone, or other. the odds are up to you.

personally i would leave it alone because there’s no way in hell i could ever approach a foid with my confidence and appearance but if i don’t like this particular one for whatever reason and being anonymous i would walk behind it for a while just to frighten it for a little bit

I'd just leave her & walk home.

Jumpscare her with my truecel face. If I’m lucky she will get a heart attack and die

Would stay away it's an dangerous way to get accused for rape without even doing anything

Scenario:

You decide to browse .is but LDARing in your room so nobody sees your hideous internet activities

You scroll through mindlessly, you probably dont even know what for at this rate, you are snapped out of your daze when in front of you, a glowpost can be seen, its roughly pretty low quality at a 2/10 with no basedcels in sight in the replies

You have a few options here:

You can genuinely interact with the fedpost by providing an honest answer and pray it doesnt come back to bite you, or you could call OP a retarded fucking grayfag

Personally I would say OP is a retarded glowing graynigger JoinedJun 24, 2024Posts38

I wouldn't interact with her.

Does anyone have the clip of Alex Jones shouting "RAPE, RAPE, RAPE"? I can't seem to find it anywhere..