Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You see a foid getting raped. What do you do

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
For the sake of the scenario, you can easily stop the rape just by showing up and scaring the rapist off. Would you do it?

I would just laugh and record for "evidence". Might even start jerking off if im in a secluded area. I would probably testify in defense of the rapist as a witness.

Pretend I didn't see anything, put my hands in my pocket and then walk away while whistling

Pretend I didn't see anything, put my hands in my pocket and then walk away while whistling
Happy Super Mario GIF by Mashed
ahh nigga

hey bro can I work a set in?

Walk away and go home

IT will touch this

Beat up the guy so that I can rape her instead.

I would do the right thing and scare off the rapist you mysgonistic incel!

i would than proceed to rape her even harder

I'd help the rapist, and try to rape her too.

Offer her some help

A clockwork orange alex delarge

Go home and post about it here

Just kinda laugh to myself and walk away

Shake the rapers hand

which is why he posts these threads
he wants attention from either IT or that lexxmaria whore who reads posts from here
I don't give a fuck about either. Who tf is lex maria? Its just a fun hypothetical scenario. The fact that you take issue with rape is NOT a good look for you lmfao

I don't give a fuck about either. Who tf is lex maria? Its just a fun hypothetical scenario. The fact that you take issue with rape is NOT a good look for you lmfao
i thought you ignored me

>inb4 refuting the central point

i thought you ignored me

>inb4 refuting the central point
I don't ignore people. I just hoped saying that would make you fuck off. I prefer to see your messages so I can refute your idiotic points. Again, fuck off

Mind my own business

Scare the guy off, give her hope I'm saving her before beating and raping that piece of shit foid myself

Ill go home and coom :ahegao:

I walk away and THEN call the cops. Most rapists are psychopaths. I'm not dealing with this shit, by confronting him I either die or go to jail.

Remember foids aren't entitled to safety